April 2011 Moms

Baby's 2nd Halloween

Hello everyone!! 

What are your LO's being for Halloween?

My little man will be a jail bird.  Complete with fake tatoo sleeves.  DEAD of cuteness!

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks the costume is adorable...it's sold out online and can no longer find the link!

Big Boy N - 2009
Little Man Z - 2011
Baby Girl E - 2013

Re: Baby's 2nd Halloween

• DD is going to be a ladybug.  I found the costume last year for 50% off at Target.  I figured I could save some money while she didn't have an opinion on her costume!  Love your idea though AMB :)  Be sure to post a picture!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Jack is going to be a sea otter. I seriously can't stand the cute.  Now, we have to decide where we are going to show off our super cute sea otter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Okay, get ready for the geekiness. We are ALL going to be Star Trek (Next Generation) command officers. I'm so freaking excited. I'm wearing my costume at work all day Big Smile

I know, it would probably make more sense to have a complete crew -- one of us in command, one in engineering, one in science/med, but red looked best on everyone.

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DD is going to be a zebra.

I can't wait to take her trick-or-treating with her big brother this year. I can see her really enjoying it! :)

• DH picked out their costumes.  DH is going to be Luke Skywalker on Degobah with Chase as Yoda on his back.  That is the plan anyway.  DH is supposed to order the Yoda costume online.  I'm not sure he's gotten it yet.

Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• She's going to be this puppy dog. :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• He's going to be a duck.  "Dut" is his favorite toy so I figured it was appropriate.  So far he's not a fan of the costume:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageAMB11:

Hello everyone!! 

My little man will be a jail bird.  Complete with fake tatoo sleeves.  DEAD of cuteness!

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks the costume is adorable...it's sold out online and can no longer find the link!

Sounds very cute - and I am loving your chart! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • SO many great ideas!  I can't wait to see pictures the cuties all dressed up! 

As you might be able to tell I am extra amped up for Halloween this year since Winter Storm Alfred basically cancelled Halloween and left us without power for over a week last year.  Double the candy for meeeeee!

Big Boy N - 2009
    Little Man Z - 2011
    Baby Girl E - 2013

• imagekestock120:
    imageAMB11:

Hello everyone!! 

Sounds very cute - and I am loving your chart! 

Ah!  Thanks!  No plans to test just going to wait and see what next week brings ;)

Big Boy N - 2009
    Little Man Z - 2011
    Baby Girl E - 2013

• The jail bird idea sounds really cute!

DD will be a zebra (hand me down from big sis) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD will be a lion, hand me down from cousins. But it fits because when we would read the Sandra Boynton book, Moo, Baa, La la la it ends with, "it's quiet now.  What do you say?" and C would always roar. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mommyfor4mommyfor4 member
    edited October 2013
    delete
  • I'm debating between the lion and dragon https://amzn.to/16XgpMu  Wish I had twins :)
  • She asked to be a cat so her wish will be granted.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DS is going to be Jake from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates", and DD is going to be Tinkerbell. I'm making their costumes so I hope they turn out alright!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Proud mama to a little boy with Horner's Syndrome and milk protein sensitivity, and a little girl with multiple food allergies. 
  • LOL I kept thinking it's their 3rd Halloween not 2nd.  Just figured it was an error on the poster part.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The twins are going to be Jake & Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Our oldest is obsessed with NASCAR right now so he is going to be Jeff Gordon.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Grace0609 said:
    This post is from last year. Who in the world found it and bumped it?
    Damn! I hadn't even noticed the date. lol
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • I was going to respond, and then I saw my response from last year and I was confused lol.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"