Multiples

Zygosity testing

Anyome have a recommendation do a place to purchase home zygosity testing?

My twins are fraternal, but I want to order a test as a gift for my twin cousins who are not sure if they are identical or not. In case it matters, they are in their mid 30s.

Thanks for any recommendations!
DS1 10/09 Twins! 2/12

Re: Zygosity testing

• Sorry for the typos and spelling errors!
    DS1 10/09 Twins! 2/12
  • Proactive Genetics.  It cost $100 to find out ID/Frat for twins.  The home swab test came in the mail in 3 days.  I just finished swabbing the girls and sent it out today.  Pretty easy.  We got tired of saying I don't know when people ask ID or Frat.  
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenghithy:
    Proactive Genetics. nbsp;It cost 100 to find out ID/Frat for twins. nbsp;The home swab test came in the mail in 3 days. nbsp;I just finished swabbing the girls and sent it out today. nbsp;Pretty easy. nbsp;We got tired of saying I don't know when people ask ID or Frat. nbsp;

We used them too. Very easy process.
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!
  • We did Affiliated Genetics.  Took about 3 weeks for the results I think, but they called to let me know!  I think it cost around $150.
  • imagecakpeterson:
    imagenghithy:
    Proactive Genetics. nbsp;It cost 100 to find out ID/Frat for twins. nbsp;The home swab test came in the mail in 3 days. nbsp;I just finished swabbing the girls and sent it out today. nbsp;Pretty easy. nbsp;We got tired of saying I don't know when people ask ID or Frat. nbsp;
    We used them too. Very easy process.

Same. Super easy and so glad to get an answer (we tested at about 8 months).

TTC for 3 years. Finally successful after 5 IUIs and 2 cycles of IVF. Our amazing twins were born 5 weeks early on 8/16/11. Found out April 2012 that our di/di twins are ID.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"