March 2013 Moms
Options

Shocked to be team blue

I'm not sure why I'm shocked, but I feel like it's taking me a long time to comprehend this information! Maybe because I already have a DD, it's all I could picture. Regardless, we are very excited, and it's starting to sink in.  I think one of each will be great!

We are so happy and relieved that the tech got a good look at everything and all looks great with DS!   

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Shocked to be team blue

• Options
    Congratulations! We are team blue too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your little boy!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Grats!!! I find out Friday and although I'll love either I just FEEL like it's a girl... I'm going to be shocked if it's a boy as well ;) 
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Congrats, we have a DD and are having a little boy too!  I have NO idea what to do with a boy, I'm pretty nervous lol.  But it will be so awesome having one of each.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, I was CONVINCED it was a girl...but, for sure, 100% Im having a boy!! Now, all I see is blues and greens and get all excited about baby boy stuff...plus, DH is soooo excited!!!

BabyName Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

"Doctors are sadists who like to play God and watch lesser people scream." ~ From Juno

• Options
    We found out this morning that we are having another boy! I was so convinced that this one was going to be a girl that I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around a boy. I was honestly more than a little nervous of having a girl, but was prepared for it. Now I am having to rethink everything! My son was even convinced he was getting a little sister (all his own doing). Boys are so much fun and I am very excited to have another one, I am just going to need a little more time to process I think. Congratulations on your boy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"