Pregnant after a Loss

Maternity clothes- help!

Our weather has finally changed- hooray! Big Smile As in, yesterday. All of a sudden.

But... I suddenly realized I have like 2 long-sleeved maternity shirts and NO warm maternity jammies to wear. When I was hugely pg w/ DD it was June/July. Last pregnancy the weather hadn't changed enough yet to warrant a shopping trip.

Any recommendations for where to get some warmer maternity duds? I have a few qualifications:

1. I don't want to spend a lot since I've only got 10 more weeks, at most. And we are undecided if this is my last pg.

2. I need to be able to buy them online from a retailer with a friendly return policy, since I'm stuck on bed rest and can't go try anything on. Sad

Thanks for the recommendations, ladies!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Maternity clothes- help!

• Old Navy hands down. They have the most comfy clothes! I think they call them loungewear instead of pjs. I have gotten some good deals on their sale tabs recently.
    Me: 37 DH: 40 TTC since 9/09
    #1 BFP 1/10/11; missed m/c discovered 7w5d
    IF Dx: Endo, hetero MTHFR mutation, poor morphology
    #1 IUI: 1/18/12 = BFN
    #1 IVF/ICSI 4/2/12 = 2 x 7-cell and 1 x 5-cell transferred (3dt) = BFP!!
    H was born at 41w2d on 12/29/12 - be still my heart!
    #2 IVF/ICSI 1/19/14 = 2 x 8 cells transferred (3dt) = BFP!! EDD 10/09/14
    M&W born at 37 weeks on 9/18/14 - I am the momma of 3 boys!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • A few more long sleeved under shirts or cute over shirts and a few pairs of jeans [ for when you get off bed rest] and two pairs of nursing pjs that will be useful after you have baby. That all you need. When I was pg with em I had at least a couple feet of snow and all I wanted was a light weight wind breaker and a long sleeve tee, and I wanted to go take a nap in the snow. Target should have all you need and bonus you can shop from bed and have someone take it back to the store if it doesn't work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image 4legsRbest:
    Old Navy hands down. They have the most comfy clothes! I think they call them loungewear instead of pjs. I have gotten some good deals on their sale tabs recently.

I also would go for Old Navy.  Their pjs are really comfortable and hold up better than most other things I buy from them.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11/2010- Diagnosed with PCOS
    BFP #1 10/10/2011 EDD 6/19/2012;Natural M/C 10/31/2011 @ 8wks
    BFP #2 5/10/2012 EDD 1/14/2013: Baby Girl born 1/12/2013
  • image 4legsRbest:
    Old Navy hands down. They have the most comfy clothes! I think they call them loungewear instead of pjs. I have gotten some good deals on their sale tabs recently.

I second this... GAP has good stuff online too

• I just ordered some from Old Navy, so I'll let you know how they are. I think you can return to a store or my mail.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
  • I also got most of my maternity clothes from ON. I bought a couple pair of pj bottoms from them as well, and I bought up a size because I thought they would shrink like most clothes do, but they really didn't. They're clothes can have a tendency to run a bit larger, so I bought things in a smaller size than I might have had to at a different store. I would recommend reading the reviews of the clothes online prior to ordering. I got a lot of information by doing that on what might fit me, what ran big/small/etc. so I was able to order accordingly. But I was super happy with everything I bought from them.

IMG_2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you have a Gap Outlet near you, maybe someone can get some tops for you. I bought this long sleeved supersoft shirt in a large yesterday (when I am not pg, I usually get a small..I am 5'4" and 130ish not pg). The shirt is non- maternity and it fits me great! I figured I could wear it around the house or as jammies after the baby comes. They have lots of great colors.
    DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Old navy or check out target. I got some cute long sleeve shirts from target. I think they were on sale for $14.99. I always check the sales. 

BFP: 01/08/11 EDD: 09/15/11 Natural MC: 02/03/11
    BFP: 02/14/12 EDD: 10/26/12 D&C: 03/09/12
    BFP: 04.05.12 EDD: 12.17.12 Born 11.18.12 Jackson Kane 6lbs 5ounces

BFP: 06.08.13 EDD: 02.13.14 Baby Girl.. 2U2 Here we come

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttfdf7a.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Seraphine! My sister lived in these http://www.seraphinematernity.com/bamboo-lounge-pyjama-black.html and she used them after the birth to breastfeed her little boy too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards