1st Trimester
Options

Announcement Ideas??

okay, Hubby & I are expecting and i'm trying to find a cute pregnancy announcement photo idea.  I LOVE the photo i've seen of the little girl holding a chalk board saying -- guess what, - i'm going to be a big sister, - and then the due date, - .... how do I make this work w/ two children? obviously, - one is already a big sister.  anyone seen any cute ideas involving 2 children?? 

Thanks guys!

--Tina

Re: Announcement Ideas??

• Options
    You could do a 3 musketeers thing. Have them wearing a hat with a red feather, with the oldest on the left, youngest in the middle, and then your belly on the right with you holding a red feather over it.
  • Options
    based off your SN I'm assuming Shepperd could be your last name.  So - you could have your two dress up like sheep and say "Our flock is growing"   Or One little, Two little, THREE little Shepperds....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What I'd your oldest holds a sign I'm going to be a big sister AGAIN!! With the edd and then your youngest can hold a sign that says Me Too!!
  • Options
    We are using pumpkins.  My oldest will have the biggest pumpkin that has a #1 on it, my son will have the #2 pumpkin & the #3 pumpkin will have a sign out of it that says "Coming June 2013!'
    Baby #3!!! BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

This is my first pregnancy but I think this would work even if it's not your first.

I am going to take a picture of a pair of my husband's shoes, next to a pair of my shoes, followed by a pair of baby shoes with the caption,"Our Family is Growing by Two Feet."

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

thanks for the ideas ladies! 

I like the idea of the pumpkins!  I think i'm going to have them holding chalk boards saying "I'm the big sister" and then my youngest one that says, "I'm going to be a big sister, too!" and then another chalk board w/ the EDD.  

I've seen the one with the shoes, and its cute, it would definitely work, but  one of my gf's just did that, so i wanna change it up. 

--Tina
  • Options

we just revealed our 3rd with photos!

(may be hard to read but there is a chalkboard on the 3rd chair that has my due date, and the other ones say big brother & big sister)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    violet (01.06.2011) & colt (09.27.08)
    expecting surprise baby no.3 may 3rd
  • Options
    love.love - I tried to quote you but there was a bump burp.  Your kids are ADORABLE!!  Love the idea and the pics!

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    thanks! luckily they liked their picture taken that day :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    violet (01.06.2011) & colt (09.27.08)
    expecting surprise baby no.3 may 3rd
  • Options

I was googling "Pregnancy Announcement photos" and found this photographer's blog.  I don't know the photographer or the subjects but love these ideas:

https://brittandersonphotography.com/2012/07/announcing/

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've seen one with two already.. the oldest said "I'm already a pro" and the youngest said "and now I get to be a big sister too!" I thought it was so cute!
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"