Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Similac Formula Help

Hey ladies - My little brother's daughter is now on formula and her mother said she can ONLY use Similac Organic formula.  (mind you she just switched her two days ago from BF to FF).  So my question is this: 

Is there an off-brand/store brand Organic that is similiar/comparable to Simliac's?

And where is the cheapest place to get formula?

I wish I could help him but I only BF.

Thanks for the advice ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Similac Formula Help

• Options
    Honestly I didn't know there was an organic!  I know the Walmart and HyVee (local grocery store here) brand are the same as Similac, but I don't know if they have organic. 
    Born with TEF, but right as rain now! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She might have to try going to a natural foods store to find other organic formula brands. I have only seen the Similac Organic in regular stores.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got coupons from similac by signing up to receive free samples with them, I'd check their website to see if they can get some, the 5 checks really help, and they work on any similac formula. I don't know anything about organic but WalMart has quite the selection of formula.

I was BF but with twins I have less and less time to pump, and they were preemie so i wasn't comfortable putting them to breast. They're on similac Neosure for extra iron and calories. I tried to wean them onto the formula but they don't seem to like it as much, and they're struggling with constipation. It's a completely different ball game with formula. My pediatrician just said "their digestive systems will get used to it" ... 6 cans of formula later and still not liking it...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"