Hi ladies! I have been on TB for a couple years now and just noticed this board. Anyway, I am 36. I have a little boy who just turned 13 months. I've been married for 4 years this month to my wonderful DH. I started out on TK, the moved to TN, and then to TB. So I've been around for a while.
If you need my born before 1980 credentials here goes (I saw in a post below):
- I remember when cable started.
- I pegged my jeans, had big hair, used more than 1 can of AquaNet a week, wore more than 1 swatch on the same wrist, more than 1 pair of socks of different colors with my high tops, had lots of pins on my bleached jean jacket.
- I remember MTV when it played videos and VJs Adam Curry (I was jealous of his hair) and Downtown Julie Brown (loved her style).
- I remember the game show Remote Control and remember Colin Quinn on it.
- I wanted to be Punky Brewster
- I had He-Man and She-Ra action figures
- I remember seeing Return of the Jedi in the theaters.
- Me and a friend used to do locker jokes using my closet doors.
- I know where the slime on Nickelodeon originated (see locker jokes).