New York Babies

Young mama to be in Town of Newburgh area!! Almost five weeks...

niceileenniceileen member
edited July 2021 in New York Babies
Would like to meet someone else close in age who's also pregnant, just to talk about stuff like being pregnant. Maybe have lunch dates etc.
BabyFetus Ticker
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BabyName Ticker

Re: Young mama to be in Town of Newburgh area!! Almost five weeks...

• Hey I'm from New Paltz. I had my baby in July but I know how hard it is to not have any young mommas to talk to!! Contact me if you wanna chat :)
  • Hello.  Congrats on your pregnancy! I live in Wallkill and am currently 8 weeks pregnant with my first baby.  I've been looking for local pregnant women to talk with too:-)  

• Loading the player...
  • I am 29...father of baby is a Marine stationed here in Newburgh, but we reside in Plattekill, NY.  I am 7 weeks and this is our first child together.  I don't considered myself young, but wise and experienced having spent 9 years in the military and worked with children for 3 years. I am also new to the area and looking for support group especially during this pregnancy and while my boyfriend is deployed for the next 3 months.  We can chat on here...

• Ladies, please come over to the HV Nest board. There are a lot of moms and moms to be. We have a great group of ladies!!!! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"