Babies on the Brain

I have no clue.

Hello! Could someone give me a second opinion? Six days before expected AF I seem to be spotting. Not really crampy and the color is mostly brown but an occasional reddish color mostly after I pee what is the deal?! I'm assuming because of the reddish color I have seen a couple times it isn't implantation bleeding.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I have no clue.

• No idea. Could be early AF or if you aren't charting, it could very well be on time AF. Could be implantation spotting (rare but it happens). Wait a week, take a test.

Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • No way to know.  You will just have to wait until you get you period or a positive HPT.  

imageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (31): SA is ok, slightly low morph  Me (31): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• I used to have no spotting, then a couple years ago I would get spotting a couple days before my period. I asked about it, totally normal. 
    "One of the most highly effective preventive measures a mother can take to protect the health of her infant is to breastfeed." - United States Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
     Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013