February 2013 Moms

Daily Team Blue/Team Pink Check-in!

If you find out the sex of your baby today, please feel free to post about it here so we can all share in your excitement! :)
Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."

imageView Full Size Image
Jack 04/29/10 dairy peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"

Re: Daily Team Blue/Team Pink Check-in!

• I've been keeping an eye out for the check in, but didn't see one until now... Found out Saturday we're team BLUE! Had a gender reveal party but instead of cake or balloons, we had a pinata :D The pinata wouldn't break because my hostess made it with computer paper (lol!) but when DH ripped it apart, blue candy went flying and it was perfect. He wanted a boy SOOOO badly, that I couldn't help but cry at his happiness. GAH, perfection :D 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That sounds really fun!  Congratulations on your little guy!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • image Ebee27:
    I've been keeping an eye out for the check in, but didn't see one until now... Found out Saturday we're team BLUE! Had a gender reveal party but instead of cake or balloons, we had a pinata :D The pinata wouldn't break because my hostess made it with computer paper lol! but when DH ripped it apart, blue candy went flying and it was perfect. He wanted a boy SOOOO badly, that I couldn't help but cry at his happiness. GAH, perfection :Dnbsp;imagenbsp;

Adorable, atleast the gender reveal will be memorable when you look back. Congrats!
    Matt&Amber

• Congrats - how cute with the pinata!

I have to admit I was hoping a bit for a boy for DH, too, but we found out today we're expecting DD#2! The doctor doing the ultrasound was like: "You know the saying!" (We didn't) "Boys make boys and men make girls!" ;-) DH decided on the way home he'll have to share that with his brother, who also just had a girl. DH is the oldest of 4 boys, so girls are unchartered territory for them. :-)

And now we really do have to have the discussion about whether to keep our girl name Elizabeth even though BIL just had a baby girl Elisa (pronounced almost identically in German)...

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• We're pretty sure we're team Purple but we'll find out officially Thurs. morning.  Yay for a little girl!!!!   (sorry I hate pink so Team Purple is what you get from me LOL)

Married 9/26/09 BFP #1 12/09 Blighted Ovum 12/23/09 D&C 1/10 BFP#2 5/1/10 DS born 12/18/10 38wks 10 lbs 1 oz BFP #3 6/25/12 EDD 3/5/13 RCS DS2 born 2-22-13 38wks 8 lbs 4 oz

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I found out Friday that we're having a GIRL!!!

I've been over the moon happy, I started sobbing grateful happy tears when we found out! :-) I'm a FTM but DH & I are both only children and we haven't ruled out just having one. Especially now :-D

My Mommy (to be) Blog: http://maitrimama.blogspot.com BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Congrats everyone! :)
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Follow me on Pinterest!

• Boy here!  Found out yesterday!  We were absolutely shocked (EVERYONE told me it was a girl...I just assumed they were right!). :)
    PCOS 
    Off bcp March 2011 
    Aug 2011-Feb 2012 tried to regulate cycles w/ Metformin -- no luck 
    April 2012: Clomid (50mg) + Injects + TI = BFN
    May 2012: Clomid (100mg) + Injects + TI = BFP on 6/8/12   

Lilypie - (74ba)
  • Yay!  Congratulations, everyone!
    Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."

imageView Full Size Image
    Jack 04/29/10 dairy peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
    Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
    Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"