41 Weeks Pregnant
Options

No juicy confessions about CEP/P&CE itself?

2»

Re: No juicy confessions about CEP/P&CE itself?

• Options
    image+LucyH+:

I think it's pretty clear by now that I'm not overly invested in what any of you think of me, sooo... okay.  At least bunny had the b@lls to do it without hiding behind an AE, which I can respect.

And yet, you've posted now in multiple places about how much you so totally don't care what anyone says about you.

• Options

lol!  And yet, you've created AEs just to tell me how horrible you think I am, which is... somehow better?  Nicer?  Whatever you say, you're still a sh!ttier person than I'll ever be; I'm not the one who created an AE for the express purpose of trying to make a total stranger feel like sh!t. 

But okay!  I'm awful!  

F*ck off, creeper! I'm cooler than you'll ever be.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageFakerThanFake:
    imageoctoberae:

Everyone over on GBCN is panicking that I'm going to name them. LOL

I don't think I can be THAT mean.

Instead, you'll just do the cvntier than cvnty thing and throw it out there, and leave everyone wondering who you're talking about.

Guess what?  You're already THAT mean.  Grow the *** up.   

LOL! I didn't realize that not telling who specifically I think is not so cute was cvnty.

And grow the *** up? Yeah, we are all posting here as AEs, pretty sure nobody is winning any maturity awards for this so how about you STFU with your hypocrisy?

• Options
    There are definitely a few bitches on P&CE that are downright cunty. I try to avoid their posts.
  • Options

So let me get this straight. People are using an AE to declare that PCE is full of self righteous jackwagons, Dyl is a skeeze/you feel sorry for his wife, some people can't dress, and heyjude is a wet blanket of late?

Catch up, lamesauce.

If you're going to be douchey, at least be current. We've already covered those topics. 

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    imageoctoberae:

LOL! I didn't realize that not telling who specifically I think is not so cute was cvnty.

And grow the *** up? Yeah, we are all posting here as AEs, pretty sure nobody is winning any maturity awards for this so how about you STFU with your hypocrisy?

Did you bat your eyes all innocently at this?  

You're right.  Calling a small group of women ugly and then saying "Oh no, I don't want to name names, that's just TOO much!" is so polite.  No dear, that's the ultimate definition of being a giant cvvvnt.  YWIA.

• Options
    imagehindsight's_a_biotch:

So let me get this straight. People are using an AE to declare that PCE is full of self righteous jackwagons, Dyl is a skeeze/you feel sorry for his wife, some people can't dress, and heyjude is a wet blanket of late?

Catch up, lamesauce.

If you're going to be douchey, at least be current. We've already covered those topics. 

you forgot some pcers are assy. Yeah, really? 

• Options
    What the ** happened here?
  • Options

Here. let me break down your little OOTD threads.

LHC: you are cute.  why you continue to shop solely in the sales section of Macy's juniors department is a mystery to me.

Pixy: keep on keeping on.

HAB: you had some cute clothes early on and i can only assume that the reason you no longer show up in the OOTD threads is because your broke ass ran out of clothes.

SBP: for the game your pretentious ass talks, i honestly expected more. you dress like my mom and you don't dress for your body.

Wawa: holy *** your maternity wardrobe blows. christ. would it kill you to wear a flucking solid color every now and then?

That chick on the bathtub: do you lick pvssy?  no really.  do you lick pvssy? then buy yourself a pair of heels and stop wearing d_yke shoes.

Nitaw: you dress like the fifth [black] golden girl. do you still bleed monthly?  yes?  then, knock it off. 

i'm sure i forgot someone. if you feel left out lemme know and i'll oblige with a dose of much needed reality. 

OOTD is a whole lotta work for a 2 page fashion trainwreck. the only thing y'all have going for you is that ML does an OOTD thread to and theirs is worse.

• Options

sorry for the last post

all right bushnot, I've posted in the OOTD occasionally.  What's your verdict? 

• Options
    imagebushnot:

LHC: you are cute.  why you continue to shop solely in the sales section of Macy's juniors department is a mystery to me.

HAB: you had some cute clothes early on and i can only assume that the reason you no longer show up in the OOTD threads is because your broke ass ran out of clothes.

SBP: for the game your pretentious ass talks, i honestly expected more. you dress like my mom and you don't dress for your body.

Wawa: holy *** your maternity wardrobe blows. christ. would it kill you to wear a flucking solid color every now and then?

That chick on the bathtub: do you lick pvssy?  no really.  do you lick pvssy? then buy yourself a pair of heels and stop wearing d_yke shoes.

Nitaw: you dress like the fifth [black] golden girl. do you still bleed monthly?  yes?  then, knock it off. 

i'm sure i forgot someone. if you feel left out lemme know and i'll oblige with a dose of much needed reality. 

OOTD is a whole lotta work for a 2 page fashion trainwreck. the only thing y'all have going for you is that ML does an OOTD thread to and theirs is worse.

I'm sure everyone is just dying to change everything up to suit someone hiding behind an AE.  Before I can take your insults seriously, Imma need you to post a pic of yourself in your best outfit.  That way I can determine whether you are worthy of an opinion on OOTD/fashion.

THANKS! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Okay, hands are being tipped by bushy.

• Options
    imageeclaires:
    imagebushnot:

I'm sure everyone is just dying to change everything up to suit someone hiding behind an AE.  Before I can take your insults seriously, Imma need you to post a pic of yourself in your best outfit.  That way I can determine whether you are worthy of an opinion on OOTD/fashion.

THANKS! 

found her

https://www.peopleofwalmart.com/4186/not-so-sweet-dreams/

• Options

Bushnot -

You are just a simple ratchet azz muthaeffin clot I just so happened to bleed out. I really don't know what this jr high school petty azz bukshyt accomplishes. Let me guess, what's fashionable is wearing loud lime green azz colorblocked shoes, shirts and pumps to where your Bitter Biitches Anonymous Club?

LHC can rock her Bohemian look all day long if she wants.

Pixy can buy up everything Sam Moon makes if she wants.

Septimus can where her comfy dresses all day long if she chooses.

SBP can wear her 1950s classic look if she likes.

Wawa is pretty dayum hot. I'm sure her H loves the hell out of it.

And Habs can sew up a dayum storm and wear whatever the hell she dayum well pleases.

This isn't the board of people who work in the Devil Wears Prada. It's folks who work from home, are SAHMs and run after kids all day, or work in an office (such as myself) where a conservative wardrobe is necessary.

However, none of that matters because you are silly biitch for posting under an AE trying to hurt folks feelings. Now, I personally love me some Golden Girls, so I'm going to pull a Dorothy and tell you to step the *** back before I verbally slice your azz a new one.

I don't name call on GBCN, so if you are a regular who has beef with me, then act like a grown up and PM me or go back to Hades on the train you rode in on. 

image "There's a very simple test to see if something is racist. Just go to a heavily populated black area, and do the thing that you think isn't racist, and see if you live through it." ~ Reeve on the Clearly Racist Re-Nig Bumper Sticker and its Creator.
  • Options

LOL, I can't believe I felt bad about missing an AE day for an entire four minutes.

This is WAY more upper crust than a pedophile careening onto the board.  Way. 

ChallengeAcceptedMeme_TwoParty
  • Options

Wait, I'm sure this is gonna make me sound like a huge ass heifer beast but I'm throwing shade at a mofo who talks *** about Nitaw's wardrobe but pats pixy on the head.

There ain't no way.

And dude, you must have wawa confused with someone else. I distinctly recall plenty of green, purple, and blue in her wardrobe. 

Click me, click me!
  • Options

Wait, I'm sure this is gonna make me sound like a huge ass heifer beast but I'm throwing shade at a mofo who talks *** about Nitaw's wardrobe but pats pixy on the head.

There ain't no way.

And dude, you must have wawa confused with someone else. I distinctly recall plenty of green, purple, and blue in her wardrobe. 

HA! You and I rarely agree, but we agree on this :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageDruidPrincess:

LOL, I can't believe I felt bad about missing an AE day for an entire four minutes.

This is WAY more upper crust than a pedophile careening onto the board.  Way. 

Yes, a pedophile came to the board and proclaimed himself a pedophile.   (eyeroll smiley, dammit)

• Options
    imagebushnot:

Hi Emmy!!!

• Options

There ain't no way.

Pixy looks like a ginger cow. Also most of those OOTD posts just show how shitty most of you bitches dress.  Where are Stacy & Clinton when you need them. 

• Options
    imageTittySprinkles:

There ain't no way.

Pixy looks like a ginger cow. Also most of those OOTD posts just show how shitty most of you bitches dress.  Where are Stacy & Clinton when you need them. 

Who the *** are you?  Do I need to do a sprinkle find too?  Oh, wait..

Just post under your normal AE and be done with it.

Older, less cynical Tef
  • Options
    imageTittySprinkles:

There ain't no way.

Who the *** are you?  Do I need to do a sprinkle find too?  Oh, wait..

Just post under your normal AE and be done with it.

Older, less cynical Tef
  • Options
    imageTittySprinkles:

There ain't no way.

What is wrong with you? You're pathetic. 

• Options

Okay, dude, there is a fine line between insulting someone's wardrobe and insulting someone's looks.

::sigh::

Click me, click me!
  • Options
    imageseeeeecret:
    imageTittySprinkles:

There ain't no way.

Pixy looks like a ginger cow. Also most of those O

OTD posts just show how shitty most of you bitches dress.  Where are Stacy & Clinton when you need them. 

What is wrong with you? You're pathetic. 

Looks like Part II of the Mean Girls Reject Club. 

image "There's a very simple test to see if something is racist. Just go to a heavily populated black area, and do the thing that you think isn't racist, and see if you live through it." ~ Reeve on the Clearly Racist Re-Nig Bumper Sticker and its Creator.
  • Options
    Do ginger cows also have no souls?
  • Options

Wow. That confession is a hot mess.

I don't feel like anyone on the OOTD's are 100% all the time. It just isn't realistic to be. What I can appreciate about every single poster in the OOTD threads is that they make some damn effort and have the boldness and confidence to post. That says a lot.

I could offer some sort of critique about everyone, but it isn't effing solicited. Not to mention, I'm not some prime example of fashion myself. I love fashion and clothing, but I'm not always on point. No one is. Hell, half the time, when I would post in a OOTD and my picture looked decent, my outfit by midday had disintegrated. I would look nothing like the shiny moment of frozen time that my pictures was.

To those OOTDers, do your thing. Screw the haters, if you want feedback, then ask. If you feel amazing, then some dumb AE doesn't matter. 

Zuma Zoom
  • Options

I know I dress meh. I like to post because my hair is bomb. And frankly ain't no one can convince me otherwise. 

imagepixy_stix:
    Do ginger cows also have no souls?

They do not. I think the ginger hair color sucks the soul out of you. 

Team Basement Cat imageKnitting&Kitties
  • Options
    You are all really pathetic. It's AE day. Isn't that what you cows expected anyway?  You knew it was going to get personal.
  • Options

imageTittySprinkles:
    You are all really pathetic. It's AE day. Isn't that what you cows expected anyway?  You knew it was going to get personal.

No, because I don't participate in name calling azz BS. I offered advice where I could and then left to find this silly jr high azz BS. So, excuse the muthafwck out of me for being pissed that people who ain't had a got.dayum thing to do with this BS get called out for nothing. So, let muthafwckers be put on notice that I will flat foot click on yo' monkey azz for this type of BS. 

• Options
    The reason I don't post in OOTD posts is because I'm a fat cow and I know that people would laugh.  
  • Options
    imagenitaw:

imageTittySprinkles:

No, because I don't participate in name calling azz BS. I offered advice where I could and then left to find this silly jr high azz BS. So, excuse the muthafwck out of me for being pissed that people who ain't had a got.dayum thing to do with this BS get called out for nothing. So, let muthafwckers be put on notice that I will flat foot click on yo' monkey azz for this type of BS. 

Guess what Nitaw, you trying to act all tough just makes you seem like a b!tchy idiot.  "Click on yo' money azz..." What the *** does that even mean?  Insulting someone in in your tough ***, not "good" English really shows your intelligence.

It's AE day.  The point was to say things you wouldn't normally say; so grow a pair and stop being so damm sensitive.

• Options
    imageTruthfulAE:
    imagenitaw:

imageTittySprinkles:

Guess what Nitaw, you trying to act all tough just makes you seem like a b!tchy idiot.  "Click on yo' money azz..." What the *** does that even mean?  Insulting someone in in your tough ***, not "good" English really shows your intelligence.

It's AE day.  The point was to say things you wouldn't normally say; so grow a pair and stop being so damm sensitive.

And I know you all think these are lurkers who are saying all the mean things, but guess what you're wrong.  I'm a reg whose met plenty of PCers, who even defended you in the post about this on GBCN but really this AE's opinion is my real opinion.

• Options
    imagenitaw:

imageTittySprinkles:

Do you mind translating this?  I don't really understand what you're trying to say.  At least when SPB is a raging b!tch, she uses English.

• Options
    imageTittySprinkles:
    imagenitaw:

imageTittySprinkles:

Do you mind translating this?  I don't really understand what you're trying to say.  At least when SPB is a raging b!tch, she uses English.

Exactly my point.  Most people are usually about as smart as they sound/write.  I think we just figured out where Nitaw is on the intelligence scale.

• Options
    imageTruthfulAE:
    imageTittySprinkles:
    imagenitaw:

imageTittySprinkles:

Exactly my point.  Most people are usually about as smart as they sound/write.  I think we just figured out where Nitaw is on the intelligence scale.

Why? Obviously the intelligence level of you three doesn't deserve a dayum dissertation. Like I said,  if you have a problem with me, be a dang grown-up and say something to me. I don't sit around here poking fun or participating in hateful *** like this. 

And no, this is not "Oh just be tough." This is a bunch of foolishness and all of you know it. It's juvenile. It really is. You can sit there behind your little AE and troll all day long, but the folks you all called out have done nothing to warrant this. Nothing.

And click on yo' monkey azz = Means Cuss Yo' Punk Azz Out. I'm sorry, that you were unable to deal with Ebonics. Maybe I should use Trailer Park talk, but even ghetto black folks stay out of Double Wide City. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"