41 Weeks Pregnant

Juicy Confessions Only

I did strip in college, one night only, when I was really hurting for the money. I made $800. If my body still looked the same, I would probably do it again.

Re: Juicy Confessions Only

• See cheating post below. 
  • Effing nest! Let me try again. We used escatacy to get through an affair. It was originally designed as a couples therapy aid, and it relly helped save our marriage.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageWhateverly:
    Effing nest! Let me try again. We used escatacy to get through an affair. It was originally designed as a couples therapy aid, and it relly helped save our marriage.

More details please. 

Annie Ericson
  • I helped someone enter the country illegally.
  • The only reason I cried at my brothers funeral was because I didn't get to confront him about raping me for seven years....

• My dad is an extreme alcoholic. I love him, but he can be hard to deal with.

Sometimes I think it would be easier if he would die sooner than later. I feel terrible for thinking this. 

Annie Ericson
  • My father sexually abused me for 10 years.
  • imagemondayfunday:
    I did strip in college, one night only, when I was really hurting for the money. I made $800. If my body still looked the same, I would probably do it again.
    How do you get a gig like this?
  • imageHiMyNameIsBob:
    imagemondayfunday:
    How do you get a gig like this?
    I met the guy at a strip club, although I was just there for fun. He asked what my price was and negotiated down from the $1000 figure I threw out in jest. I did it at another location later that night but he still had to abide by strip club rules of no touching except to tip.
  • imageWhateverly:
    Effing nest! Let me try again. We used escatacy to get through an affair. It was originally designed as a couples therapy aid, and it relly helped save our marriage.

E helped me get over a major traumatic event in my life, it changed me immediately and dramatically for the better.  It's highly underrated in my opinion. 

• Every Halloween I get a little nostalgic over the mini-orgy I participated in on Halloween night '04. That was some good ***. 
  • imageAnnieEricson:

imageWhateverly:
    Effing nest! Let me try again. We used escatacy to get through an affair. It was originally designed as a couples therapy aid, and it really helped save our marriage.

More details please. 

Sorry.  I was called into a meeting.

E gives you feelings of euphoria, intimacy and well being.  It helped both of us to cut through the bitterness and anger and really talk honestly about our feelings.  Somethings are hard to articulate, you know, and E opened us up - both to talking and listening.  Of course, we were committed to making the marriage work, so the things that came up on E carried through when we were sober. 

It really is underrated, and I wish I could recommend it to a few people I know IRL. 

• I have given blow jobs to a number of law enforcement officers. Not all at one time, but I sort of went through a cop/sheriff/trooper phase.
  • imageWhateverly:
    imageAnnieEricson:

imageWhateverly:
    Effing nest! Let me try again. We used escatacy to get through an affair. It was originally designed as a couples therapy aid, and it really helped save our marriage.

More details please. 

Sorry.  I was called into a meeting.

E gives you feelings of euphoria, intimacy and well being.  It helped both of us to cut through the bitterness and anger and really talk honestly about our feelings.  Somethings are hard to articulate, you know, and E opened us up - both to talking and listening.  Of course, we were committed to making the marriage work, so the things that came up on E carried through when we were sober. 

It really is underrated, and I wish I could recommend it to a few people I know IRL. 

This is really interesting!  It reminds me of the scene in Mad Men where Roger and his wife take LSD and it allows them to finally talk honestly about their relationship.  

F*ck off, creeper! I'm cooler than you'll ever be.
  • I remember watching a special, I think on MTV, years ago about a couple who took E together to increase intimacy.  So, did you take it regularly for a while?  Just once?  How did you even find it? (This is not because I'm itching to take it - btdt in college, but because it's sometimes hard to find.)
    Go babies Caden!
  • Yes, finding it is a problem.  There are a couple of bands that are known for that scene, so when they roll through town we try to stock up.  But that's not reliable.  We don't have a dealer or anything.  I wish we did - lol!

The summer after the affair we did it pretty regularly - about two or three times a month.  Now we do it every two or three months.   

I heard an interview not long ago about some research they're doing with MDMA (technical name) and vets with PTSD.  They're seeing some really good results.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"