April 2013 Moms
Options

I could use a drink (short rant)

I'm not really a drown your sorrows kinda girl, but right now I just feel like I could really use a 7&7 to calm me down. 

My dog is driving me up the wall, DH and I are butting heads, it has just been a stressful, crappy night and I feel like a nightcap (and really, I want a cigarette (I quit shortly after getting my BFP) but I know if I would have one it would make me sick, so that would just be worse in the long run).

Oh, and there's either someone on our roof or something weird going on at the neighbors house, because I keep hearing this really loud banging sound.  Seriously? Of all the nights.  It is both annoying and kind of creepy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I could use a drink (short rant)

• Options
    I hear you sister, my not so dear husband and I are butting heads too and I feel like he's doing it on purpose. I want to poke him in the eyeball.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Have a glass of wine. Really.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from. I want a gin and tonic so bad. Hubby and i are fighting a lot, i can't keep up with DS and i can't sleep which makes me more bitter.
    Hang in there! And tell off whoever is on your roof!
  • Options
    Agree'd with all this! there are just some nights where i could use just one (cig or drink) but i know i can't and REALLY don't want to but it sounds nice to take the edge off. So glad i quit all that but what do we do now that we dont have anything to take the edge off? hhmmm...Ice creme???
    image BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Hang in there girl.. I feel your pain.

It's taking every ounce of strength in me to not buy myself a nice personal bottle of Captain Morgan lol.

As far as the smoking, you'll definitely feel sick. Occasionally DH smokes in front of me (I quit when I got my BFP) and it makes me super nauseous, plus I just feel disgusting when the stench of smoke is stuck to me all day. I hate it!

Animals are like children, it's another responsibility, another headache, another thing to worry about on top of the 3490208240928 other things we have to deal with on a daily basis.

As far as the roof goes, that's kinda creepy. I'd probably try and investigate what the issue is if it continues (which I hope it doesn't).

I also hope you get yourself a good night sleep as well, feel better!

• Options
    girl, go drink your 7&7! one is not going to hurt the baby.
    image image image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

The only booze in our house is Stella (which I can't stand) and orange liqueur left over from God knows what lol, so the glass of wine and the 7&7 were both extra out of the question.

The dog is following me everywhere, and also barking way more than normal.  Maybe he's being more overprotective of the baby?  I dunno, but it's awful.

And we live near a military base and I went outside to see what was up, and outside it sounded more like they were blowing things up.  Just sounded funny and muffled (not to mention it must have been kind of far away) when I was in the house.

Thanks for all the thoughts!  Aren't husbands dumb sometimes? lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"