October 2012 Moms

Lower back spasms after sitting?

I've had this problem on and off for the past month, usually after sitting for too long, and it was really awful this morning when I woke up.

I feel fine when sitting and laying down (or as fine as I can feel!) but when I stand up and start walking, I almost fall down.  I get pain in my lower back/down one side of my butt and leg.  I limp around a bit and it finally goes away, but I'm afraid that I'm going to crash down at some point.

Any suggestions/anyone else dealing with this?  I'm trying to get up from my desk and walk around as much as possible. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lower back spasms after sitting?

• Sounds like sciatica. It's a real ***. I have not found anything that helps. GL.
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image Mrs.G123:
    Sounds like sciatica. It's a real ***. I have not found anything that helps. GL.

This, exactly. I've been having the same thing, and it really sucks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've had some sciatica, but I've also had back spasms that I think are contractions.  My stomach gets hard during them so check to see if that's happening too!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    N~May 2004     C~Oct 2012

It's the internet. Like you don't own shit. Even Al Gore doesn't say shit like that and he invented the internet. ~~Mbenit4