Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Clicky Poll: When did you deliver?

Re: Clicky Poll: When did you deliver?

• Options
    can a baby survive at 26 weeks thats 6 months ?
  • Options

Baby #1 - 39 weeks, induced for Pre-e

Baby #2- 38 weeks, induced for Pre-e 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemilesc:

15 days early.

Drives me NUTS when people say to FTMs 'You'll probably go late' or 'Labor for a FTM is usually 12hrs+'

Bullsh!t, just be ready because you never know 

THIS! I'm a FTM and my little man just arrived at 35 weeks and labor was quick. He was in a hurry to meet his parents :) 

Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from Him. Psalm 127:3 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 BabyFruit Ticker Visit The Nest! imageimage
  • Options
    DS came 39 weeks 3 days:)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My water broke at 36 weeks. I had a feeling she was coming early.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    FTM, 2 weeks early, so 38 weeks. From water breaking to baby it was 5 1/2 hours, and from contractions to baby was 3.
    EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • Options
    Went into labor at 31w/6d. Water broke at 32w/2d. Had him at 32w/3d, at 12:04 a.m. Hopefully, the one I'm 23w/5d pregnant with now will come AFTER 37 weeks! I so badly want to experience what it seems everyone else has experienced--a full-term baby! I'm doing the 17p injections to hopefully make that happen! Ladies who've had a *spontaneous* (not induced) premature singleton birth and are pregnant with a singleton now, go to the March of Dimes website and do a search there for "17p" or "alpha hydroxyprogesterone caproate"! It could let you have a full-term birth next time!!
  • Options

No offense, but 4 days is not early. Full term is 37 weeks, so you were full term.

• Options
    You're baby wasn't early. (No offense.) Full term is 37 weeks, so yours was totally full term and so were you and your brothers.
  • Options
    Yes, with medical intervention, a baby can definitely survive at 26 weeks. Although of course the later in the pregnancy that a baby is born, the better.
  • Options
    40 weeks exactly.  She was born on her due date.
  • Options

i have had eight kids and my eight one i had 4 weeks before her due date

• Options
    imagesbevmc09:

I don't think your poll isn't going to be very accurate because scheduled C/S and inductions will throw it off.  You would probably be better off polling only FTMs who went into labor naturally.

FWIW, I had DD at 41+2 via scheduled C/S after she flipped breech at 40 weeks.

My advice to you would be to just plan on the full 42 weeks of pregnancy so as not to get fixated on any one date and if you deliver before then it's an added bonus :)

GL!

Sbevmc has good advice, planning on the long haul may keep you from going crazy if you don't go early.

FWIW, I was induced at 39 weeks with DD1 due to size, her head and my pelvis. I also have a bone/joint issue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Options
    imagemilesc:

15 days early.

Drives me NUTS when people say to FTMs 'You'll probably go late' or 'Labor for a FTM is usually 12hrs+'

Bullsh!t, just be ready because you never know 

I love love the monster picture of your LO!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Options

First Son at 38 wks 4 days

second son at 40 wks 3 days

Third son at 31 wks 5 days (born premature due to rupture in the placenta)

and Now with baby number 4 which is a girl (: Im still waiting for her arrival I am 37 wks and 6 days

• Options
    I had a scheduled c-section at 39 weeks 1 day. :)
  • Options
    UberBizUberBiz member
    Oh shoot, I answered wrong! My first baby was born 39-40 weeks (39w2d) and my second was born before 37 (36w4d).
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ten days late, and I still wasn't dilated at all. Ended up going with a c/s as my cervix was still rock hard.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I have 5 kids - #2 was born on her due date. All the others were born one to two weeks early.

I'm so grateful that I was never overdue, running back and forth for monitors every 2 days. Before I got nervous and antsy, I had a baby :)

• Options
    Same for #2!
  • Options
    It can happen. The youngest surviving pre-term baby (as of 2011) was 21 weeks and 5 days.
    DX: Hashimoto's - August 2012

Me:30 / DH: 31

BFP#1 after 15 cycles on 12/1/2013 EDD 8/7/2014

Anniversary

• Options
    My baby was IUGR so I was induced at 38 weeks for failure to thrive. I had 2 failed inductions with no cervical change over 3 days and ended up with a section.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Options
    DS was born at 26 weeks due to pPROM. DD born at 39w4d after being induced. I chose to be induced due to GD.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    37w5d :) I was induced for pre-e but was already in early labor before the official induction began.
    dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
    • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
    • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

TTC #2
    • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

• Options
    3 weeks 1 day before my due date.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    39 weeks and 6 days
  • Options
    FTM and Induced at 41 w 4 d
  • Options
    I was induced at 40w 5d.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    FTM and induced at 41wk 1 day, ended up c section 41 wk 3 days..
    nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!

• Options
    41 w 1 day, but only because I was induced due to preeclampsia. When I went in I was 1cm and 50% effaced, so who knows how long it would have been if I'd been able to let her come on her own time.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    40 weeks, 4 days.
  • Options
    My first was a week early. I was only overdue with my third.
  • Options
    Robi1Robi1 member
    FTM, spontaneous labor at 38w 5d. Definitely a surprise after all the ftm=late comments I got...
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Options
    DS1 at 37w1d. Water broke spontaneously at 3am. He was born vaginally at 1255pm.

DS2 and DS3 at 34w. Water broke spontaneously at 445pm and they were born via emergency c/s at 604pm and 605pm [DS2's cord had prolapsed].

• Options
    Contractions started 7 days after my EDD but I had LO 8 days after my EDD with c/s. (LONG LABOR that never progressed.)  I had been scheduled for induction for 9 days after my EDD.
  • Options
    I delivered one day prior to his due date. 
    He was my first. 
  • Options
    Due date was may 25th, Went into labor at exactly 39 weeks on the 18th and delivered on the 19th.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    41 weeks 1 day with an emergency c section
  • Options

(FTM)  Naturally at 40w2d :)

Same here!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    37w3d
    imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic