Symptoms:

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates:

Who have you told so far:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

Re: ~~~~~Ticker Change Monday~~~~

• Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie: 13 weeks/peach: Officially last week of 1st tri - yayyy!!!

Symptoms: None, definitely more energy!

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: Had our 12 week appt last Friday and all was great. The mid-wife was able to hear the baby's HB on the doppler and it was a 160 :)

Who have you told so far: Pretty much everyone.

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie: 9 weeks!  An olive! 

Symptoms: I feel great in the morning, but nauseous and exhausted in the afternoon and evening.  Some insomnia and midnight hunger.  Hoping to get some of that week 9 energy some ladies have been talking about.

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: Dr: Oct 2; u/s Oct 19  I feel like I have been waiting for these appts forever!

Who have you told so far: Parents, siblings and inlaws (immediate family only); a few close friends; one of my bosses (under strict confidence) because we're having a fancy group dinner in a few weeks and I had to make sure there would be some safe meal choices. 

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie: 9 weeks - Olive

Symptoms: Nausea and heartburn.  Much sleepiness. 

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: Had one ultrasound at 8 weeks, will get another one around 12 weeks

Who have you told so far: immediate family and very close friends.  Probably won't share with many others until 12 week ultrasound looks good. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    10 weeks and a Prune!Symptoms: are getting better.  sore boobs and tiredness, but appetite seems to be back to normal.Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates:  Appointment tonight - hopefully will schedule u/s after as well.Who have you told so far:  Just my mom.  This would be our rainbow baby so being very cautious.  I haven't even officially intro'ed on here yet!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Double digits! Week 10 - a prune.

Symptoms: Still not much.... I feel slightly queasy this morning, but it's nothing to complain about. I was pretty tired yesterday but my energy seems to be back this morning! :)

Upcoming Dr's Appt: Next Thursday (Oct 4th). No ultrasounds for me until week 18, so I hear.

Who have we told so far: Almost all of the immediate family except my mom and grandma... hoping to attempt this next week if all goes well. Leaving friends/ colleagues for quite a while still. 

• Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie:  9 Weeks & I am an olive.

Symptoms:  Um, unfortunately, constipation!  Seriously, it's ridiculous.

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: I do not have a doctor's appointment until 10/11, so no updates.

Who have you told so far: Pretty much everyone close to us.  I will probably be telling work this week since I have missed a few days and that is just really unlike me.

• Options
    Weeks Pregnant, New Fruit or Veggie: 10 weeks, a prune! That's one ugly prune, Bump gods.

Symptoms: fatigue and I'm hungry!

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: none til 13 weeks.

Who have you told so far: Immediate family, very close friends, my bosses, and a few people who would have either figured it out or assumed I was dying, like the server at our favorite wine bar, or the sorority sister who offered me football tickets.
    Married July 3, 2009 | Furbaby Trevor July 15, 2009 | Furbaby Darcy May 15, 2010 | BFP August 14, 2012 | DD April 18, 2013
  • Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie:10 weeks, baby is a prune! (or Walnut, heh)

Symptoms:Nothing new. Nothing less. Still tired 24/7, queasy here and there.

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates:Appointment this Thursday (9/27) for blood work and to schedule the next u/s!

Who have you told so far: My immediate family, FI's immediate family, a few close friends. Waiting for the next u/s (or 12 weeks and heart beat, whichever comes first) to announce publicly (at work and on FB)

OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie:12 weeks! LO is a Plum! Probably the most exciting weekly change yet!

Symptoms:Feeling less nauseous, lots of RLP and stretching in my belly, headaches and dizziness seems to be coming on strong lately. 

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates:I have my 12 week appointment on Wednesday. We got to to see the LO at 8 and 9 weeks so I anxious to see the heartbeat again.

Who have you told so far: We have been telling people in person for a few weeks now. Neither DH or I are big fans of a Facebook announcement so for now, we are just telling people as we see them.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi Ladies! 

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie: 13wks & Peach

Symptoms: Horrible m/s. The docs finally put me on Zofran.

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: Just had an appointment on Friday. Everything looks great & LO waved to me! :) NT scan on Wed.

Who have you told so far: We are slowly telling close friends and family as we see them. DH's immediate family and 1 Aunt knows, my parents & my best friend. No big announcement until after our fetal echo which is around 20 weeks.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Most people only dream of angels. I held one in my arms.
    All AL Welcome
  • Options
    Happy Monday!!!!

Weeks Pregnant New Fruit or Veggie: 9. I think baby's an olive!

Symptoms: sore boobs. Nauseous, tire at night super early.

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: doctors visit next week!

Who have you told so far: just told friends. They were excited! :
  • Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie: PRUNE :)

Symptoms: Exhaustion, sore boobs

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: Just had first appointment last Thursday and a surprise U/S! We got to see the heartbeat and baby.  Still on cloud 9!

Who have you told so far: Everyone!

TTC #1 - BFN; TTC #2 - BFN; TTC #3 - BFP!!! Beta 1 - 149 Beta 2 - 250 Beta 3 - 442 Beta 4 - 1987! BabyFruit Ticker Announcement
  • Options

Baby is a peach! Which blows my mind, because its a decent size and they're just floating around in there chillin.

Symptoms: Getting more energy back, but still battling the occasional upset stomach and crazy constipation. :-(

Upcoming appointment: I have another one in 2 weeks for a check up, then I start 17P shots the following week at 16. 

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie: 13 weeks :) I have a peach now!!!Symptoms: They seem to be dissolving however I still gag a lot lolUpcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: Blood work today Dr appt next week October 2Who have you told so far: Everyone 
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie: 13 weeks, so a peach!

Symptoms: Almost none.  Finally!  Just a tiny bit of m/s hanging in there, but otherwise finally feeling better.

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: I should be getting my NT scan results today or tomorrow.

Who have you told so far:  We told family, friends, and work at 10 weeks.  We're not putting anything on Facebook.

• Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie:  12 weeks, a plum 

Symptoms: The m/s is still lingering, but it's definitely decreased a lot from the past few weeks :-)  I've already gained 3 pounds, but I'm not sure if that's just from all the carbs I've been eating haha

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates:  Last appt was about a week ago and the HB was great, 175 I think. Next appt isn't until October 17th.

Who have you told so far:  All of our family and close friends. We won't go "public" (ie: Facebook) until another week or so.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie:10 weeks, prune

Symptoms:Morning sickness is worse this week than last.  It comes and goes like that.  I'm also noticing that I haven't had to turn on the heat yet when normally I would never let it get this cool in the house! 

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates:NT scan on Oct 8.

Who have you told so far: Everyone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie: 13 weeks/ a peach!

Symptoms: most of my 1st trimester symptoms are gone, definitely feeling like I'm in the 2nd trimester:)

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: I had an appointment last Wednesday. OB picked up a heartbeat of 150 with the doppler. Next appointment isn't until 17 weeks.

Who have you told so far: We have told close family and friends. I've also told my co-workers. We are planning to make an announcement later this week.

BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• Options

Happy Monday mamas :)

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie: 12 Plum!!

Symptoms: Still getting tired but not nearly as much.  And I'm starting to get hungry way more often (about every 2 hours) which sucks because it feels like that's all I'm doing is eating!  Other than that, feeling pretty good.  ETA:  Almost forgot about the dizziness.  That's new.

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: Our next appt is Oct. 1 where we will finally get to hear the heartbeat!!

Who have you told so far: Pretty much everyone.  Family, friends, boss at work.

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart

• Options
    Weeks Pregnant New Fruit or Veggie: 11 weeks and I'm a lime

Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and constipation

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: We have our first big appointment w/ our OB on Thursday. They told me to clear 3 hours from my schedule.

Who have you told so far: we're completely out thanks to big mouth relatives

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie: 11 and a lime...finally getting to the bigger fruit. 

Symptoms:  They are getting better but still tired.  Definitely am feeling better though.  I am actually feeling hungry again.

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: Next Tuesday for a normal OB appt and a u/s.

Who have you told so far:  Just family.  I really want to tell friends but I just keep pushing it off one more day.  I am nervous.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

12 Weeks...PLUM! :)

Symptoms: Morning sickness has been much better this past week and so has fatigue! FINALLY! Some pretty awful headaches and still having a lot of food aversions. I am so ready to want to eat something other than carbs!

Upcoming/Recent Doctor updates: Early u/s on Sept. 6th, next appt. on Oct. 4th

Who have you told: As of today,  pretty much everyone! (not Facebook...but family/friends/coworkers)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie:13 wks - peach- YAY!!!

Symptoms:Still intermittent MS and RLP

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: Next appt on Oct 1st at 14 wks

Who have you told so far: Just told my mom, sis, MIL, and SIL this past weekend.  Most of my close friends and extended family members know also.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Weeks Pregnant & New Fruit or Veggie: 11 weeks, a lime!

Symptoms: Horrible heartburn and fatigue. Also had my first true morning sickness where I vomited this morning. I seem to be feeling worse now instead of better!

Upcoming/Recent Doctor and u/s Updates: I'm going for my first doctor's appt. on Wednesday (yay for finally hearing the heartbeat!) and my first ultrasound on Thursday! I can't wait!

Who have you told so far:  We've told everyone now. Scary but liberating.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"