September 2012 Moms
Options

Contractions vent

Thought maybe I was getting somewhere...

I had a membrane sweep Friday afternoon. Bloody show yesterday. Last night I started with contractions 15 to 20 min apart all evening. Woke up this morning and they were 10 minutes. DH and I went for a long walk this afternoon and were at 7 to 8 minutes.

Then I took a bath and lounged on the couch for a bit because my feet were killing me from the walk, and now I'm back to 10 to 20 minute intervals.

Argh. I still have a week until my due date, but I really thought maybe things were starting to move. Guess not.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Contractions vent

• Options
    I feel your pain. Mine were progressing really nicely last night and I was getting excited....this is it!!! and then bam. Baby gets the hiccups and the contractions were gone? Boo. Hopefully it will be soon for you! I just keep reminding myself that they are doing something, if only getting me prepared!
  • Options
    Were they crampy/painful? I had contractions all day 57 minutes apart that fizzled out. They weren't painful, just a ton of pressure, so I kinda figured it wasn't the real deal but still disappointed. We are almost there, mama.
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I had time able contractions :( I had my membrane sweep on Thursday, and I just lost more of my MP. No bloody show.

Been taking evening walks, going out to stores and walking around. Nothing. I was hoping LO would come on her own, but it looks like we might be heading in for induction on Thursday instead.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They were painful ones, too.  By the time I went to bed, down to nothing.  Now today I am back to the completely non-painful BH ones that just make everything tight.  My kid is just stubborn, I guess.  (My MIL said DH was the same way, only to show up exactly on his due date...I guess we'll see...)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"