November 2012 Moms

Dear Baby,

I love you and I love feeling you move around but will you please stop assaulting my poor belly button. It is already stretched to the max and half way popped out. When you kick, punch or rub it with your sweet little hands, feet, butt ect it is highly uncomfortable and forces it into full turkey timer mode...ouch.

Thank you

Love,

Mommy (and her belly button)

baby development
image image
Married May 14, 2011 DD born Nov 10, 2012
On our way to 2u2, due June 22

June '14 April Siggy Cute Animals!

Re: Dear Baby,

• OUCH!  :(  Can I add one?

Dear Melina,

I know you are head down already and I think you are SOOO cute but seriously? 

You are SO grounded young lady.  You hear me?  GROUNDED.

My cervix is NOT your punching bag.  NOT YOUR PUNCHING BAG!

Love,

Mom

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would also like to add...

Dear Baby,

I think it's great that you've inherited your father's soccer skills.  However, you won't be able to play organized sports for quite a few years, so let's take a break on practicing how hard you can kick.  My internal organs are not soccer balls, and my ribs are not the goal.

XOXO,

Mom

• image joules235:

I love you and I love feeling you move around but will you please stop assaulting my poor belly button. It is already stretched to the max and half way popped out. When you kick, punch or rub it with your sweet little hands, feet, butt ect it is highly uncomfortable and forces it into full turkey timer mode...ouch.

Thank you

Love,

Mommy (and her belly button)

heheh:) Baby and I have this same conversation at least once a day.

imageimageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Mine is more like:

Dear Baby,

I'm so sorry I bumped you again today with another door, I promise I'll try to remember you are there next time.  I'm also sorry I almost squished you trying to get the last of the clothes out of the washing machine, I will try to convince Daddy that we need a front loading washer.  I know you always kick the kitty when she lays on you but I think once you are here you'll be the best of friends.  Keep cooking in there baby

Love 

Mom

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• I would like to add:

Dear Emma,

I love you so much! I'm glad you are head down and getting ready to come into this world so your father and I can hold and love you, but please quit using my stomach as soccer ball. I would really like to be able to eat sometime in the next 8 weeks so you can grow big a strong and you are making it nearly impossible.

With all the love in the world,

Mommy

BabyName Ticker