September 2012 Moms

Weekend plans?

What is everyone up to this weekend?

H is curling in a bonspiel (curling tournament) this weekend, so DS and I are chilling at home with the dogs. Today we're fighting colds, and DS has given me a run for my money all day, but he's finally napping in his rock n play now, so I'm cruising the net. I should be cleaning my kitchen, but eh. 

Tomorrow my BFFs are coming over for a movie night. We have a list of 100 movies (we each picked 25) that we love or have always wanted to see, so we're watching two kids movies tomorrow night in honor of my DS being the first kid in our group. 

Sunday my mom, aunt, uncle, H and DS and I are all walking at Target Field in the Light the Night Walk in honor of my dad, who we lost 2.5 years ago to lymphoma.

Re: Weekend plans?

• H is working all weekend, so it's just me and the pup. He always works Saturdays, but they're having a big sale at the dealership this weekend, so he has to be a good sport and be there with everyone else.

My MIL called me earlier to tell me that we're going out Sunday night for H's grandmother's birthday. I'm none too thrilled considering this is our last weekend before baby, he's working all weekend, and his grandmother is a hugebitch. She treats his whole family like crap, and we're expected to bend over backwards for her on a regular basis. I am actually considering feigning that I think I'm going into labor to get out of it.  She's that bad.

I may spend the rest of the weekend doing every OWT I can think of to start labor. I'm being induced Tuesday, and I am irrationally terrified about it. 

• Our niece turns 7 so we are going to her birthday party on Saturday. Sunday we headed to my Aunt's house..my cousin is in town for work so we are having a big family dinner. I'm also hoping to wrangle a sitter for Saturday night so DH and I can go out.

Missed miscarriage 9/2011 at 6w2d
    Evelyn Adeline born 8/19/2012 36w1d via emergency c/s due to severe pre-e
    BFP #3 due 3/26/2015 m/c at 6w2d
  • Tonight dinner with the IL's.

The rest of the weekend just hoping for labor while we do stuff around the house.
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm hoping to have a baby this weekend! If baby doesn't agree, DH and I might check out a local Greek food festival for gyros and pastries.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hoping to take DS for a walk in one of our local parks just because I am dying to get out of the house (walks around the neighborhood aren't cutting it anymore)....we also might attempt church this Sunday (1st outing other than the doctors with DS....).  I also might use the fact that DH is home to try to run some errands for myself, so he can stay home and bottle feed DS, but we'll see.....pretty laidback overall!
  • Hoping to have a baby, but not holding my breath! Although I've been having some on/off contractions for the last hour or so. Hopefully they stick around!

If baby decides it doesn't want to come, then just hanging out at home tomorrow and Sunday going to my parents for family supper for my BIL's birthday. They were going to go out to a restaurant but took pity on me and decided to stay home!

• I feel like such a weirdo but I am so tired of visitors. I have at least one a day and its draining. MH goes back to work on Monday and we just want to hang out the three of us this weekend. No ppd or anything here...if it were my mom I'd be cool with it...I'm tired of entertaining conversation with friends when I could be napping or snuggling my baby.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm going to the Dr. early tomorrow morning to check my progress on having this baby.  So far no dilation.  However, Thursday night I had contractions for about 2.5 hours.  Then they just stopped.  There are also 2 or 3 open houses that I would like to get to.  Also, my husband want to go and get the new iPhones.  The baby has the weekend to come out.  Otherwise I'm being induced on Monday!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Mentally preparing for a week of having my in-laws at the house... MIL crosses boundaries like its her job so I'm going to take advantage of some alone time.

That, and maybe a fall festival at a local farm/market.

• image TAGSL710:
    I feel like such a weirdo but I am so tired of visitors. I have at least one a day and its draining. MH goes back to work on Monday and we just want to hang out the three of us this weekend. No ppd or anything here...if it were my mom I'd be cool with it...I'm tired of entertaining conversation with friends when I could be napping or snuggling my baby.

Ugh I can totally relate. I'm past that phase, but I remember it. I appreciated everyone wanting to see him, but it was exhausting trying to schedule his feedings around everyone and keeping the house tidy, etc.

I'm up to nothing. I'm hoping to get the birth announcements ready to mail.

• Hoping to have this baby...but if not, probably the farmers market and maybe something fun like the zoo before dinner for my sisters birthday tomorrow. Sunday is church and hiking. Next to that DS and I are lame and like to be chill on the weekends. :) Have a great time everyone!
  • My parents are leaving to go back home tomorrow, so we're probably going to just lay around the house watching football.  I'll be an emotional basket case for most of the day. I'm really REALLY going to miss them.  

Sunday, we're going to a local farm to pick apples.  It'll be nice to spend the day outdoors with DS and DH.   It'll be our first outing just the 3 of us.  

imageimage

My World is Forever Changed

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

My Blog

• Going out for a a friend's 30th tomorrow but other than that, not much. Probably passing H off on the husband for the morning feeding tomorrow or sunday and catching up on some sleep... Hmmmm glorious! 

Harper Grace 8.31.12

• DD has another weight check in the morning, then some WVU football on tv, and if I am feeling up to it our friend's son is turning 2. I really want to introduce DD to our friends and get out of the house, I am still getting light headed when up for too long, so we shall see how it goes.
              My big TWO year old!
  • H is out for drinks with a friend right now, and I'm just trying to enjoy the time off my feet and listening to the little sounds DS makes while he sleeps.  I gave him a bath tonight.  I have all 4 kids in bed and its only 830.  :)  Tomorrow I'm going to get a contact lenses prescription and Sunday we are going to H's cousins for dinner.  I have to squeeze in two small papers this weekend as well.  I might get one done tonight...who knows.
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • My mom is coming over to help and clean for us. We were going to thoroughly clean last weekend so the whole Friday night induction thing means we are living in filth, so I'm eternally grateful. :

DH is going to buy a fancy recliner now that our baby is here and our rocker isn't cutting it.

I'm going to sit around, working on recovery, sleep, and nursing.

• image TAGSL710:
    I feel like such a weirdo but I am so tired of visitors. I have at least one a day and its draining. MH goes back to work on Monday and we just want to hang out the three of us this weekend. No ppd or anything here...if it were my mom I'd be cool with it...I'm tired of entertaining conversation with friends when I could be napping or snuggling my baby.

Amen to this.  Visitors are throw everything through a loop.  I can't pull out my boobs anywhere but my bedroom if LO needs to be fed so I have to sequester myself frequently.  This makes for a stressful feeding, which keeps LO awake. And that is when he runs into a horrible overtired cycle that keeps him awake for a couple hours.  People just go away!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • ILs are visiting tmrw & my fam is visiting Sun.

• We're pretty sure I have mastitis so it looks like my weekend will be spent sleeping and feeding G. If I'm feeling better, Sunday I'd really, really like to get out of the house and do something, anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards