Single Parents

Any idea on the best way to do this?

So my STB ex-husband spoke to my sister a couple months ago a couple days before I did.  When I spoke to him he told me specifically not to call him.  He told me he would call me.  Since then I have not heard from him.  When he spoke to my sister, he apparently told her that he did not want to send money for the kids because I would spend it on myself.  I know he's offended that I requested supervised visitation for verbal and emotional abuse and neglect.  My question is, should I call him?  It's going on 2 months since the last time he talked to the kids, and and before that was another month and a half.  Should I bother trying to get in touch with him?  My daughter always has problems after talking to him, and I want to prevent that.

Re: Any idea on the best way to do this?

  • I think you should just let him contact you .. 
    image Visit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If he is emotionally abusive and your daughter always has issues after speaking to him why do you want to speak to him???? If he has made it clear that he doesnt want to be bothered there's nothing you can do to change his mind so let him be. Continuing to call him for whatever reason is only going to make the situation worse. The courts are already involved so only communicate with him via your lawyers and even then I would only do so only when absolutely necssary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards