My girls will hopefully stay inside until their scheduled arrival on December 19th and then I plan to keep them inside for most of the rest of Flu season. My question is about how much clothing they will need.
This is what I have in Newborn size (for each) - is this enough? I think so, but I need some expert opinions. Do I need more sleepers?
- 4 Fleece hoodie/pants outfits
- 7 Short sleeve onesies
- 3 Long sleeve onesies
- 4 pair non-matching pants to wear over onesies
- 3 short sleeve onesie/pants sets
- 2 zip up fleece footed sleepers
- 2 zip up cotton footed sleepers
- 2 snap-up cotton footed sleepers
I think I need to move on to 3 month clothes now.