3rd Trimester

Soreness...down there

Is anyone else sore down there after sitting for a period of time? Does it mean anything? I am officially 39 weeks today and for my appointment on Monday, no where near having this baby. :(
nilu129

Re: Soreness...down there

• It's probably just the swelling and the pressure. It means your pregnant Stick out tongue

Hopefully it means the baby is moving down into position, but if I were you, I wouldn't get too caught up in the reason, just be glad you haven't been sore all along. 

• It's likely just pressure from baby and all the extra blood flow. I haven't been able to sit upright for more than 30 minutes without being in pain for months with the two of them in there. It doesn't help that baby boy has been using my cervix as a pillow since 18w - lol.
    TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup, I know what you mean. After getting up from a chair I feel like I got kicked in the groin. Hopefully you won't be pregnant at 41 weeks and still dealing with it like I am!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wish my soreness was just happened from sitting! I am contantly sore down there! It's because he is head down and pushing on my cervix and nerves! I am almost 39 weeks! So hopefully it's the same thing that he is just dropping! 

Good luck, hopefully he comes soon!

<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

May O12 Siggy Challenge!

• Thanks ladies!!! It is nice to know that I am not alone. I know she will come in her own time, but I would love it if she could come now as opposed to 41 weeks or having to get induced.  1 more week technically to go!!! Heres Hoping!!!
    nilu129
  • I have the same deal going on. OB said it is just pressure from the baby and that it won't really get any better till after baby comes. I was thrilled with that news :/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"