February 2013 Moms

Let's talk tv: Which shows are you looking forward to?

Which shows' premieres are you eagerly anticipating?

Which new shows are you looking forward to trying out?

By the time we get Jack in bed these days, I am too fried to do anything else so I will admit, I am really looking forward to there being something good on tv after three months of reality shows I won't watch. 

Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."

imageView Full Size Image
Jack 04/29/10 dairy peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"

Re: Let's talk tv: Which shows are you looking forward to?

• I am so excited for tonight's Parenthood premiere (which I will continue to eagerly anticipate until J's naptime tomorrow, since there is no way I can stay awake until 11 p.m.).  I also love the Wednesday night The Middle/Suburgatory/Modern Family/Happy Endings lineup.  30 Rock is the other one I really love but I don't think that is coming back until late October.

As far as new shows, I saw the pilot of the new Matthew Perry show and it was decent.  Not sure I'll be a regular watcher, but I'll probably tivo it.  I don't think anything else has really jumped out at me. 

Jack 04/29/10 dairy peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"

• Parenthood!!!! Starts back up TONIGHT!!! I can't wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sons of Anarchy, Glee, New girl, and the Voice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Shamess, whenever it is supposed to start up again
    Photobucket
  • image jas9210:
    Parenthood!!!! Starts back up TONIGHT!!! I can't wait!

This exactly! I cannot wait! Love it!

imageimageimage
  • Another vote for Parenthood

I also can't wait for Sister Wives to start back up. I just can't look away from that show! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • image marshmallows:
    Shamess, whenever it is supposed to start up again

Shameless is hilarious!! I don't think it's the type of show that everyone would find funny but I love it! 

I watch way too many shows and I am excited about them all :) Possibly Walking Dead the most. 

First U/S 06/27/12 TWINS!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Glee, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, Survivor, Once Upon A Time, and Walking Dead. Show I'm gonna see if its any good is Coma
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Dexter, Parenthood, Once Upon a Time, Greys Anatomy and Private Practice. I know I am missing some but those are the ones I could remember at the moment. I love my tv shows, can ya tell? Lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• image DC2London:

I am so excited for tonight's Parenthood premiere (which I will continue to eagerly anticipate until J's naptime tomorrow, since there is no way I can stay awake until 11 p.m.).  I also love the Wednesday night The Middle/Suburgatory/Modern Family/Happy Endings lineup.  30 Rock is the other one I really love but I don't think that is coming back until late October.

As far as new shows, I saw the pilot of the new Matthew Perry show and it was decent.  Not sure I'll be a regular watcher, but I'll probably tivo it.  I don't think anything else has really jumped out at me. 

There is another one Modern Family and Suburgatory (sp?)

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• Hmm I haven't seen Parenthood, I will have to check that out! I am ridiculously excited for the Glee premiere on Thursday. =) I also love: Dexter, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, and my guilty pleasure: The Vampire Diaries.

I like cookies.

• We are cutting cable and therefore getting rid of DVR so it'll be hard to keep up with anything. Even though I'm not a regular watcher, I'd like to see the Glee season premiere. I fell in love with SMASH last season, but I'll have to wait next season. I guess I'll have to schedule a feeding for LO around that time ;-)!

Oh, and I'll probably watch a little X-Factor this week...just out of morbid curiosity. I'm not really sure how Britney Spears could ever judge a singing contest, lol.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
  • image marshmallows:
    Shamess, whenever it is supposed to start up again

I think that usually starts up in January. That's one of our favorites!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • American Horrror Story: Asylum !

image  image  image

"C" born 1/29/2013

Due with #2   4/18/2015

*** High Risk: Type 1 Diabetes ***

November Challenge: Selfie Fails

• American Horror Story, Dexter, New Normal, South Park, Big Bang Theory, Mentalist
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• I'm so excited that there are so many Parenthood watchers here!  I'll finally have someone to talk about it with!!

• Yay for reminding me about Parenthood! I loved that show last year (DH hated it, but too bad for him). I watch NCIS LA. Oh yay for Tuesday tv nights! I like Glee, although I tend to use it as background noise when I'm doing other things - and I'm glad it's moving to Thursday nights because now I can use it is my background noise when I cook.
    TTC 1: Off BCP late October 2011. BFP #1 Jan 2, 2012; EDD September 5, 2012; m/c Jan 12, 2012. BFP #2 June 14, 2012; EDD February 22, 2013.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    My super all about me birth story:
    Then: Fraternal twins born at 26 weeks in 1983. Me: 640 grams. Brother: 840 grams. Family kept watch in the NICU for 5 months before being allowed to go home. On oxygen for a year and a half after being released.
    Now: Me: PhD student and married. Brother: Lawyer and married.
    Dad's wedding speech: Thank you to all the family who stood watch and prayed for our children's survival. Well now the little scrawny chicken is married. Who would've thought? (Thanks dad for making me laugh and cry at the same time).
    My BFP Chart
  • Oh boy...I am a TV junkie so I have to keep an official hard copy of my premiere list at home so I don't lose track!  It's really bad, y'all.... 

Returning shows: REVENGE! (favorite guilty pleasure), Boardwalk Empire, New Girl, Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Parks and Rec, Once Upon a Time, Community

New shows I want to try out:  Revolution, 666 Park Ave, The Mindy Project, Nashville

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• I can't wait for Grey's Anatomy, and DH and I always watch Walking Dead together too! We are starting to count down the days!! yay for fall!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm right with a lot of you about Parenthood.  I absolutely love it.  I'm also stoked for Glee, Smash, Greys, Two Broke Girls and I'm going to check out Nashville.  Its another wonderful singing drama :-) 

We should have a Parenthood discussion tomorrow!  I've heard tonight's episode is great :-)

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm excited for the new HBO/showtime shows: Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Homeland, Shameless. For network tv: New Girl & Up All Night
  • I'm jealous of you ladies with HBO and Showtime.  We had it for free for 6 months once and I got hooked on all the shows.  

• I'm most excited for Dexter, Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother, Bones, Criminal Minds, Modern Family, 2 Broke Girls (DH and I think this show is ridiculous, but funny...for some reason), and I think that's it.

I keep up with more shows than I thought.   

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm really dorky, but Vampire Diaries comes back next month and that's exciting! I will be watching X Factor just because I love Britney Spears and want to see how that is! haha :) Also Pretty Little Liars just ended so I have a while to wait for that one. And How I Met Your Mother should be coming soon, yay! I'm sure there's more but this is what I came up with for now!

Yea, we watch a lot of tv. lol Although the husband doesn't watch some of the shows with me, ha.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Real World/Road Rules Challenge and New Girl.

Also looking forward to trying out Matthew Perry's new show, and The Mob Doctor.

...still sad about the ending of my all time favorite show, House.

BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • Which shows' premieres are you eagerly anticipating? NCIS, Once Upon a Time, Bones and Big Bang Theory.

Which new shows are you looking forward to trying out? Not sure yet...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Really looking foward to NCIS starting back up on the 25th!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was deployed last year so I really can't remember when some of them start but here are some of my favs:

Vampire Diaries, starts in about a month!!! 

Glee, though I need to catch up on the end of last season

Greys, that season finale was a def cliff hanger

Dexter, addicted

The Game of Thrones

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards