LinM 2/22/13
meechellebelle 2/22/13
magnum13 2/22/13
Optimus+Prime 2/22/13
PginSA 2/22/13
phydwyfe2013 2/22/13
rockstarpups 2/24/13
njgal26 2/25/13

Good morning everyone!  How are you today?

If you are new to the check-in please post your EDD. If you have been a part of this check-in, but your due date and ticker day change, just let me know.  

If you are Team Green, or if you have found out whether you are Team Pink or Blue, please let me know and I'll add that beside your EDD!

How many weeks are you today?:

What size/fruit is your baby today?:

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? 

Have a great week! 
Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."
imageimageimage
Good god, Mr. Tomlinson, are you QUITE finished?
"Does the little one with the cheekbones know that the prince is in love with him?"

Jack 04/29/10 dairy, peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

Re: ~*~*Friday Ticker Change*~*~

• How many weeks are you today?: 18 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  Maybe an avacado?  I'm sure someone will post the correct fruit in here!

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? A/S is on Tue!  We already found out gender from an elective U/S, but I really haven't told that many people about the results becuase I was so freaked that it might be wrong!  haha.  I'm eager to have the A/S reconfirm what we were told a few weeks ago!

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Sleeping with the windows open

ETA - We are TEAM BLUE! :)

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• How many weeks are you today?:  20

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  A banaaaaana

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?  We have to get some new bedroom furniture for Jack, since DS#2 will be getting the nursery furniture.  We got a bed already but we're going to a community yard sale tomorrow to try to find him a dresser, and maybe get some clothes for newbie :)

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Everything!  I love fall.  I got my first farmer's market tote of apples for this season and was so excited.  I love cozy sweaters, crisp sunny days, colorful leaves, apple and pumpkin everything, squash, warm days and cool nights, ahhhhh everything.   The weather here is amazing in the fall.  I can't wait.
    Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."
    imageimageimage
    Good god, Mr. Tomlinson, are you QUITE finished?
    "Does the little one with the cheekbones know that the prince is in love with him?"

Jack 04/29/10 dairy, peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
    Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
    Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

• Hello to my fellow ticker changers :)

How many weeks are you today?: 16 weeks!

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Avacado :)

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? Just going to a wedding (by ourselves :))

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Everything.  I freaking love this time of year!
  • Still staying Team Green, due 2/13/13

How many weeks are you today?: 17w 1 d

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Onion lol

Anything exciting coming up this week? Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? We are picking out the paint and picking up the crib and dresser we bought. Oh and I have a wedding downtown Chicago

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Apple cider and fall fests...oh and haunted houses/scary movies and American Horror Story coming back on FX
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • I'm a newbie :o)

Team Green... at least for a few more weeks. Due Feb. 13, 2013.

How many weeks are you today?:  17 

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  An onion. 

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?  Parents visiting from out-of-town, excited to browse the baby stores with Mom for the first time.

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn?  The weather cooling down. And pie... lots of pie! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • How many weeks are you today?: 16

What size/fruit is your baby today?: an avocado

Anything exciting coming up this week? Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? Just had my 16 week appointment, baby has nice strong heartbeat, which makes me feel better even though I'm still bleeding

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? The weather cooling down
    Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    image image image image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks are you today?:  18

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  Sweet Potato

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?  Probably registering at Target this week (already did BRU, but didn't like the furniture/bedding), doing some maternity clothes shopping today! Also, meeting a friend for coffee tomorrow to tell her I'm pregnant. She's the last person I have wanted to tell in person, and I think then we will be doing a Facebook announcement (eek!).

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Packer games!!! Going up north for deer hunting (DH hunts, I don't, but I love spending time at the cabin in the fall when the leaves are changing), Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks (decaf!), wearing sweaters, scarves, and boots. I love fall!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1: 1/20/12; missed m/c 2/17/12; d&c 3/2/12
    BFP #2: 6/1/12; EDD 2/12/13, DD born 1/5/13 at 34w 5d! 
    BFP #3: 8/27/14; EDD 5/4/15
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How many weeks are you today?:  19
    What size/fruit is your baby today?:  Mango
    Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?  Going to a local apple orchard with a friend tomorrow. I also plan on holder her baby as much as possible Big Smile Next Wednesday I have another check-up. Always good to hear the heart beat.
    GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Totally going to agree with most looking forward to Packer games! Also: cooler weather, apple cider with red hots, crunch of leaves underfoot, and my husband allowing me to make soups again--the turd bomber believes soups are only for during fall and winter Crying
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • How many weeks are you today?:  19

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  no clue!
    Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?  We have a couple cook outs this weekend we are doing.  I was going to paint LO 1's new room on Sunday!  WE will see!
    GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Cooler weather and the smell of fall!  Love our farm in the fall time.
  • image DC2London:
    How many weeks are you today?:  20

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  A banaaaaana

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?  We have to get some new bedroom furniture for Jack, since DS#2 will be getting the nursery furniture.  We got a bed already but we're going to a community yard sale tomorrow to try to find him a dresser, and maybe get some clothes for newbie :)

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Everything!  I love fall.  I got my first farmer's market tote of apples for this season and was so excited.  I love cozy sweaters, crisp sunny days, colorful leaves, apple and pumpkin everything, squash, warm days and cool nights, ahhhhh everything.   The weather here is amazing in the fall.  I can't wait.

Aren't we 19 weeks?  Or did your Due date change?

• How many weeks are you today?: 16 :o)

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Avacado!

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? Going down the shore for the weekend and then back to work on Monday after being out of work for 6 weeks with a broken foot!!

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? My birthday, footballs Sundays with my parents!

• How many weeks are you today?: 17 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  an onion I think

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Have my monthly appointment on tueday and shld get a gender confirmation and arrange the A/S scan

Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? DH has completed his project finally so we are just going to relax at home and he?s going to spend hours and hours playing with bubba

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? The cooler weather. Sleeping with the duvet on. My sister coming to stay with us and going for lots of walks with her and DS.

• How many weeks are you today?: 19

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Mango

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? This past week was already exciting enough to last me a while. My mom and sister came to visit, and we were their tour guides for the entire state. It was fun but exhausting. We had our a/s, which was awesome. And DD started preschool yesterday, which was great to her but rough on me. I'm looking forward to a mellow couple of weeks!

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Everything! I bought craft supplies for projects to do with the kids. I can't wait to bake fall goodies, and I love seeing the leaves change and the crisp cold smell of the air. This is my favorite time of year!

image image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • EDD - February 22nd 

How many weeks are you today?: 16!

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Avocado

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?  Going to the first packer game!  Weather should be perfect too.

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn?  Football, all my tv shows coming back, and making pumpkin seeds :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy TGIF! It's going to be a good weekend. 

How many weeks are you today?: 16 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Avocado - I find this great. I just bought a few avocados this morning so I can hold one in my hand and go 'woah, baby is this long'! 

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? Friends are coming over for lunch tomorrow, I start teaching at a Sunday (supplementary) school Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon we're going to start looking at baby stuff!

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Crunching the leaves. I love it. And holiday time for us! That means 3 weeks of a lot of eating. Yum. Food. 

TTC 1: Off BCP late October 2011. BFP #1 Jan 2, 2012; EDD September 5, 2012; m/c Jan 12, 2012. BFP #2 June 14, 2012; EDD February 22, 2013.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    My super all about me birth story:
    Then: Fraternal twins born at 26 weeks in 1983. Me: 640 grams. Brother: 840 grams. Family kept watch in the NICU for 5 months before being allowed to go home. On oxygen for a year and a half after being released.
    Now: Me: PhD student and married. Brother: Lawyer and married.
    Dad's wedding speech: Thank you to all the family who stood watch and prayed for our children's survival. Well now the little scrawny chicken is married. Who would've thought? (Thanks dad for making me laugh and cry at the same time).
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • February 15th!

How many weeks are you today?: 17 weeks!

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Onion

Anything exciting coming up this week? Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?: We're going to ASU's college football game! Go Devils!

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? The weather, holidays, the crisp smell, spending more time outside, the food and drinks, Halloween!!, my Dhs birthday, the State Fair. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR!!!

• How many weeks are you today?:  18

What size/fruit is your baby today?: sweet potato

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?
     DH and I made it to Alabama this weekend to visit his grandparents. And, the Aggies play their first game in the SEC tomorrow. BTHO Florida!!
    GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn?  That it will actually come...
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How many weeks are you today?: 18 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?: sweet potato... mmmm

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? We have 2 ultrasounds this week... anatomy scan & will find out the baby's sex.

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? I like to look at the leaves changing and feeling a crispness in the air. I also like picking pumpkins & carving them. Oh, football & hockey start too.

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Mango. Yum.

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? Anatomy Scan on Tuesday! Fingers crossed that everything looks good and that we can see boy/girl.

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Cooler weather. Normally, I love the heat. This pregnancy has made me hate it though.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many weeks are you today?: 17

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  an adorable onion :-)

Anything exciting coming up this week? Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?  Not too much going on this weekend or this week, it's the week after that starts things up with our schedule so hoping to rest up this week!

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? All of the fall smells and colors....I live in NH and fall is just gorgeous here!!  Also making homemade soups, stews, and apple crisp :-)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  image

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Mango

Anything exciting coming up this week? Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? Anatomy scan on wednesday, so excited I'm almost counting down the hours!

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Sweaters and boots...and caramel apples!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks are you today?: 19 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  a mango!!

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc?   I have my a/s on Thursday.

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn?  The cooler weather and taking DD to her first pumpkin patch and corn maze.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Found out yesterday we are Team BLUE!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sorry so late in the day, 1st chance I got
    How many weeks are you today?: 19

What size/fruit is your baby today?: mango

Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? YES!! we have or a/s ultrasound on Tuesday. We have deiced that we are going to find out the gender. Oh and Tuesday is also my birthday, figured it will be a nice birthday surprise

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn?cool weather and the leaves turning colors

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Had a busy day yesterday and missed this. I think I got missed last week to be added to the list. EDD is 2/15/13 :)

How many weeks are you today?: 17
    What size/fruit is your baby today?: Onion. Lovely ;) Babycenter says turnip. Which is a cuter sounding word but not any cuter of a food. Ha
    Anything exciting coming up this week?  Fun weekend plans, registering, anatomy scans, etc? We've got a check up on Monday and then the following Monday is our a/s! So excited to find out what team we are!! And don't forget USC football this weekend :)

GTKY--What are you most looking forward to about autumn? Fall kinds of food. I love pumpkin desserts and apple cider. And wearing cozy clothes :)

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards