September 2012 Moms
Options

sharp pains

Last night I was getting sharp pains in my lower right side (pelvic bone region) which I could not get to go away no matter how I moved.  Before to going to bed I had it a bit on my left side for a little while.  Could this mean baby is starting to move down a bit more or just one of those normal pains that don't really mean anything?  (I'm not a FTM but didn't have any pains, etc with DD)

Re: sharp pains

• Options
    I'm a FTM at 40 w 3 days and I have been having these for about a week now they last about 4-3 hrs a night and don't go away until I lay down for about a half hour but it's painfully and annoying. Hot showers help a lot but there back when I get out... I just keep hoping that there the start of something but I'm pretty sleep deprived lately. Stay hydrated and I hope it gets better for you GL!
  • Options
    I've been getting them too and dr thinks its because shes so low (+1station) that she is moving n down and may be hitting a nerve or something. I have to lay down to get them to go away and that doesn't always work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get these too. I think it's just based on the baby's position.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"