February 2013 Moms

For those that haven't found out yet, were your dreams right?

I have been having the craziest, most vivid dreams this pregnancy.  Twice now I have dreamed that I had an ultrasound that showed this baby was a boy.  I wonder if this is just my brain hoping for a boy.  But has anyone had several dreams about one sex and been right??  I know it's silly, lol!  Just trying to entertain myself until we find out next Thursday!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: For those that haven't found out yet, were your dreams right?

• I had a couple dreams about DS before we found out that he was a girl. So they were wrong.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been dreaming about the baby since I first found out I was pregnant. In all my dreams it was a boy, but I was so wrong! I'm having a little girl. I really wanted a girl, so I'm beyond happy about it, but can't help but to wonder why my dreams were so wrong. Guess dreams can just be weird like that...

Nicole W.
  • Loading the player...
  • My first pregnancy I would not only dream I had a boy, but I had two kids. One of them was a boy who turned out to look just like Z who is now 2 and I had little girl with lots of curly hair.

This weekend I found I was having a girl. So my dream is two for two.

• imageMexiCali:

My first pregnancy I would not only dream I had a boy, but I had two kids. One of them was a boy who turned out to look just like Z who is now 2 and I had little girl with lots of curly hair.

This weekend I found I was having a girl. So my dream is two for two.

Wow!  That's crazy!!  You're good!

So far I haven't had a dream about the baby, only the ultrasound.  This pregnancy still barely seems real to me!  I think I will connect more once we find out what we are having.

• I've had 2 dreams that we are having a girl, and my husband just had one last night that it was a girl. We find out on the 19th!
  • I have had two dreams that the baby is a girl.  Our midwife is also guessing girl.  I can't wait to find out on the 21st!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • i've been wondering the same thing..I've had 3 dreams so far that my baby is a boy, and my mom's coworker said she had a dream that i had 2 boys and 2 girls (i have 1 boy and 2 girls now). I find out next tuesday!

• with my dd I dreamed it was a girl and the other night I had my first baby dream for this pregnancy and it was a boy. DH swears he is positive this one is a boy lol it's so funny how he "knows" and is so confident in his guess. I on the other hand, have absolutely no idea
  • When I was pregnant with DD I'm pretty sure I dreamed mostly about having a little girl, could only imagine having a little girl, and yet still assumed it was a boy.  Probably because I wanted a girl so much.  This time I haven't really dreamed about the baby at all, which is kind of weird.  I've had a couple of dreams that I could feel the baby moving in my belly (which I haven't felt any movement yet) but I've had zero dreams about the actually baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"