December 2011 Moms

Sick Baby cold

I don't think there's much more pathetic than a good natured baby who is feeling crappy. She's a trooper. A sniffly, sneezing, coughing trooper.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sick Baby cold

• I despise baby colds. They are pitiful. Lucas had one for two weeks. He finally got better and has it again. His voice even changes. He is a better sick person than I am! Hope your LO feels better soon! We put a rolled towel under his mattress and have the humidifier on. We also saline spray his nose.

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• How much lift did you give the mattress?

Otherwise: steamy showers:check. humidifier: check. saline drops: check

• Loading the player...
  • I used a regular thinner bath towel and rolled it. It's not enough were he will roll down hut enough to lift his head a bit. Seems to help aside from when he speds half the night the wrong way, making his boogies drip up!

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Hope your LO feels better soon. The little cough and hoarse whine is definitely heartbreaking.
    Married DH 08.28.10
    Pregnancy #1: BFP 04.10.11 EDD 12.23.11 DD1 Born 12.4.11
     Pregnancy #2: BFP 5.12.14 MC 5.20.14 @ 5wk4d
    Pregnancy #3: BFP 11.1.14 EDD 7.5.15 MC 11.13.14 @ 6wk4d
    Pregnancy #4: BFP 1.31.15 EDD 10.5.15 DD2 Born 9.23.15

• What a long night!

We hadn't elevated A's mattress before bed so I ended up sleeping with her on my arm in bed.

My husband and A both coughing off and on for hours!

Husband's parents are likely to get an earful from him when they come over today. There were here, with colds a week ago and his mom stuck her finger in A's mouth to feel her first tooth! If I'd known that she had a cold I would have stopped it. It's confirmed, there is no common sense left in this world.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"