Working Moms

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    imageZimger:

imagechelsb@cc.usu.edu:
    We live in Southern California and rates are about $600/month full time for our 3 year old. I know that they were higher when he was a baby it was higher (about $800/month)

Wow really? I lived in So Cal for a while and everything was SO expensive! I figured daycare would be through the roof!

Seriously!  We have a nanny, but I did browse around daycares, and we were quoted $325/week for an in home when DD was an infant.  Preschool(+ afterschool care) will be around $1100/month.  

• Options
    NAYCE accredited daycare center in northern NJ for full time infant is $1465.
    TTC since 2009 started going to RE 5/2011:
    Polyp removed/hypothyriod 6/2011
    7/2011 IUI#1 w/ 150 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    8/2011 IUI#2 w/225 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    10/2011 IUI#3 w/300 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger (BFP)
    beta #1: 195 beta#2: 502
    7/2013 Back to RE because my uterus is OLD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We live in rural MD, and DS goes to a center. We pay $560 a month for full time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am just north of Boston and we pay $225 (which is low but our center is only for teachers) for an in-home daycare. A center would be around $325.

A center in metro Boston like Bright Horizon's is at least $500 for an infant.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

about 45 min outside of boston we paid $385/week (with a discount from our employer)

now in TX we pay about $650/month for toddler, i belive the infant room is around $725 per month.

huge variations depending on where you are 

DS1 10/5/09 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    $125-$250 a week in my area, depending on what time of daycare and what part of town you're in.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    We pay $215 a week for a NAEYC accredited center in southwest Ohio.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We use an in home daycare and it costs us $45 a day - we are in CT!
  • Options
    LO goes to a center and his infant care was 330 a week,  now that he is in the older  toddlers it has dropped to 275 a week.

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    $250/wk
  • Options
    In Cambridge/Boston, $2-3k a month for full time infant care at a center, *if* you can find a spot.
  • Options
    It's about $400/wk for a center, $200 for an in-home here in the western suburbs of Chicago. Nannies range from $10 to 14 an hour for one child, $14-18 for two or more.  
  • Options
    300 to 500 a week in chicago

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -Philo

Baby N conceived after 1 miscarriage and more than 2 years of TTC. Diagnosis was low sperm count. We found success after 3 months of anastrozole to increase DH's testosterone and one IUI.
    Some charts AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not attractive. - Happy Gilmore
  • Options

DS has only been to daycare twice (he caught a bad cold and I'm scared to take him back!), but his center takes infant drop ins for $35 a day or you can pay $90 a week for full time.

ETA: This is in rural Mississippi.

• Options

I live in AL and pay $162/week.

ETA: This is for the nicest center in our small town.  It's part of a chain of centers in the southeast. 

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options
    Outside of Philly I paid 200 a week at a center when my son was in the baby room.
  • Options
    For a registered In-home Daycare in my area it's 50-60 dollars per day for my two children. For a center daycare its about 200-250 for a full week per child. I only need daycare 3 days a week so it's not too bad for us. We live in Central Ohio.

B.R.C. 5/08-- N.R.C. 5/10--S.R.C. 3/14
  • Options

Well, when my son was a newborn for 3 days a week it was $975 a month. 

Now we are paying $825 a month for 3 days a week.

We live in Bucks County outside of Philly.  

• Options
    In CT is is anywhere from 200-350 a week for full time.
  • Options
    I live in MN and it ranges from 200 - 315 FT. I found a friend untill after she was 1 then I
  • Options
    I live in MN and it ranges from 200 - 315 FT. I found a friend untill after she was 1 then I found a great daycare for 135 wk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"