April 2013 Moms

BM's and Spotting (Warning: TMI)

Today I had a BM that was followed with some light pink spotting.  (FYI: I am certain that it was vaginal, not rectal.)  I've been to the bathroom since and have not had any spotting.  I have started having this achy feeling in my pubic bone.  Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar to either of these scenarios.  A little worried and I'm hoping everything is ok.  Thanks!

Re: BM's and Spotting (Warning: TMI)

• I havent had that happen before- but i would call your dr about any spotting. I know they say some spotting is normal (and it is) but i believe all spotting should get checked out. - just from my experience. 

GL! Keep us updated.  

BFP #1 4/10/12, lost at 8 weeks.
    BFP #2 EDD 4/18/13. Its a Boy!

• I have had spotting on and off since 6 weeks. I do notice it more often after a BM. In my experience the spotting is normal. I'd guess that you were fine but if you are really worried it doesn't help to check with your OB or the advice nurse. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That is normal. I had spotting with a BM during my previous pregnancy and again last week. 
  • The only time I spotted this pregnancy was while trying to have a BM. It showed up in the CM. I did tell my midwife about it. She asked if we had recently had sex (no), then just said to keep an eye on it and call back it I cramped or had more.

So far so good, hope it is the same for you! 

DS 3.7.09
    mm/c 5.3.10 at 10 weeks
    DD 4.1.11
    mm/c 9.25.12 at 11 weeks
    c/p 3.20.13
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had this happen twice, first time was just pink and watery, second time was bright red.  I called the dr, because I was freaking out, and they wanted me to come in that day.  Dr checks and sees right away that it is basically a hemorhoid (sp)on my cervix and the bleeding is not pregnancy related at all.  He cauterized it, and I have had no problems since.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"