Working Moms

Another You Know You're a Mom When...

You are jumping up and down in your office because you just scored Fresh Beat Band tickets for your five year old...AND your officemate gets excited too and even starts singing "Here We Gooooo" (because her kid loves them, too).  We are (very)grown women in a financial office.  Okay, time for me to pipe down now and put nose to grindstone ;)

Re: Another You Know You're a Mom When...

• I'm so jealous!!!!!!  we tried to get them last time they were in baltimore and they sold out in in like two days.  Here We Go is a good one, but i'm partial to Tap It Out or Bananas....

My parents are in monmouth county though, when and where is the concert? Maybe we'll have better luck getting tickets out there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was super excited I found Doc McStuffins Toy's at Target for my DD's birthday.  I think I care more about Doc McStuffins than she does.  I get that song stuck in my head all day "time for your checkup". 
  • My DD loves FBB!

You know you're a mom when: 

You're are just as excited if not more than your LO to attend a 3yo b-day party this wknd.  There's going to be a magician ppl...a magician! lol

You call WDW the 'new Vegas'. 

Mommy of two girls: DD1 4/14/9 DD2 4/15/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards