January 2013 Moms

what are you naming your son?

2»

Re: what are you naming your son?

• DS #1 name is Sage Jeremiah.

DS #2 the name is still being discussed because we were thinking it was a girl.  I like the name Alexi.  I want to use my family name of Leander (it means lion of a man) because many males in my father's family has that name. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If we have a boy, his name will be Benjamin. Not sure of the MN yet.... we haven't agreed on that one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We're naming him Lucas Harlan.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • If this is a boy, we're not sure yet. But we like: Clayton, Cody, Gavin...

DS is: Landon Lee

BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS #1 is Sean Patrick

DS #2 will be Collin Michael 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • No clue if this one is a boy, but DS is named Leonardo

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • If it's a boy (we're team green), then his name would be Charles Dennis, nicknamed Charlie.    Charles is my dad's first name and Dennis is DH's Dad's middle name.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• If we had a boy he would have been Ross Michael.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Pretty set on Nathan... MN still up in the air.. MN either Henry (DH's pick, but DH wants his NN to be Hank, which I don't like) or Vincent (after DH).

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Our little guy's name is Sawyer William
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageGraceyandTroy:
    imageKie310:

Don't know yet. But top runners are:

Declan James or Reid James? (not 100% sure on James with Reid).

My first son is Grayson Peter!  

Do you watch the show Revenge?  Declan and Grayson are two of the main characters.  Funny coincidence.  I really like both those names, even was pushing for Grayson before we landed on Harrison. 

I do not - but I think I will now Big Smile

Though, I think that's where "Declan" came from. I heard it from a friend who is also pregnant. Her and her husband were tossing it around for a while.

ETA: Maybe this is why Grayson became more popular last year! Revenge wasn't on when my son was born Feb 2010. Then on the 2011 SS name list the name is now in the top 100! Maybe this is why?

• We have a few names we are tossing out there...

Dane Michael

Dean Michael

Declan Michael (my fave!)

And yes the name Declan came from Revenge (the one show I cannot wait to come back on!)

Michael is both my grandfather and DH's grandfather's name.

• We are naming DS1 Hayden middle name TBD and DS2 Liam Robert.

Both Hayden and Robert are family names.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • IF we have a boy my A/S isn't for another 2 weeks, but if we have a boy his name will be Leland Jack.
  • DS1: Ethan Huntington (mn is a family name on DH's side & also DH's mn)

DS2: Finnley Jack 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • If this is a boy we are naming him Chandler Mason. I liked Chandler Grey, but DH will not go for Grey because of 50 shades of Grey book. 
  • We can't, or rather I can't, decide. Either Corbin Statham or Statham Lee or Statham Bishop. Still don't know If it's a boy either.

Statham is DH mothers maiden name and she is the last one in their family so DH wants to carry it on. He likes the first one the best because it's a family tridition to go by your middle name in that same family but if we're going to call him that I'd rather have it as a first. LEE is my middle name and my mothers and it was my greatgreat grandfathers name so id like him to have that as a middle name. As for bishop. Well we just think its bad ass. Lol
  • we're team green, and we all have a strong feeling it's a girl, but, dh wants to name a boy after him, luis horacio....horacio was his grandfather's name, and he's not a huge fan of it...dh also likes the name sebastian, which, i like, but would prefer it as a middle name, so i'm leaning towards luis sebastian....

he's said since day one he would like to name a son after him, so we haven't really put much thought into other boy names...

and still trying to figure out what makes a jr and a 2nd? 

• Our son will be Sebastian Gabriel. I just love the name Sebastian and Gabriel in memory of his brother.

littleheaven- to answer your question, I believe as long as they have the same first and last name then they carry on the name. My husband is Ricardo with no middle name and my son is Ricardo Antonio and we still named him the III. 

photo 521774ac-531f-42f9-9325-82efbf569d9f_zps25965887.jpg<photo b8da4dd1-ab31-4567-8e47-1eed1489f7ee_zps7c71559e.jpgbr>

• IF it's a boy, Charles (nn Charlie) William.  William is my dad and paternal grandfather's name and both of DH's grandfather's name, so that was an easy pick for the middle name.  Charles was just something we decided on flipping through the baby name book.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Our two top names are Graeme and Benjamin. 
  • imageKie310:
    imageGraceyandTroy:
    imageKie310:

Don't know yet. But top runners are:

Declan James or Reid James? (not 100% sure on James with Reid).

My first son is Grayson Peter!  

Do you watch the show Revenge?  Declan and Grayson are two of the main characters.  Funny coincidence.  I really like both those names, even was pushing for Grayson before we landed on Harrison. 

I do not - but I think I will now Big Smile

Though, I think that's where "Declan" came from. I heard it from a friend who is also pregnant. Her and her husband were tossing it around for a while.

ETA: Maybe this is why Grayson became more popular last year! Revenge wasn't on when my son was born Feb 2010. Then on the 2011 SS name list the name is now in the top 100! Maybe this is why?

Not for everyone! My DS is Declan and was born in 2010. I was so mad when this show came on and made this name popular just for the reason that people would think that is where I got my son's name.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • LO will be Liam Francis.  Francis is the mn for FIL, DH and our angel baby.  MIL's mn is Frances. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• We find out on Thursday but if it's a boy we will be naming him Henry Gray
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Levi John if it's a boy... find out in two weeks!
  • Asa James.  Both are family names (DH's GGF and my GF) and DH and I had agreed on Asa even before we were engaged.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are down to two names:

William Frederick

or Eli Frederick

DS 1-31-13 DD 9-3-14
  • We are naming him Silas

MN will either be Grover or Dewitt which are both family names. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • We are naming him Vaughn James. We both really fell in love with Vaughn and DH first name is James so we will make that the middle name.
  • We just found out we're having a boy, so we're still tossing around names. So far we like Kevin Tyler (Kevin is my dad's name, and Tyler is his favorite cousin's name), and Caleb Scott (just like Caleb, Scott is DH's name).
    Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Liam Zachary is our current favorite.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"