October 2011 Moms

"Scary" halloween costume ideas

Have you seen this one on pinterest?

siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg

Re: "Scary" halloween costume ideas

• imagepennysuedog:

I thought this was Shediva's LO at first...

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageblu-eyedwife:
    imagepennysuedog:

I thought this was Shediva's LO at first...

LOL, you know what, when I got pregnant, I saved this picture and showed it to DH and I told him that this is what our kid will look like.  I am laughing right now and my co-worker is bugging me to tell her why I'm laughing! hahaha Thanks for making my Monday much better, Blu!

• imageshediva1:

LOL, you know what, when I got pregnant, I saved this picture and showed it to DH and I told him that this is what our kid will look like.  I am laughing right now and my co-worker is bugging me to tell her why I'm laughing! hahaha Thanks for making my Monday much better, Blu!

I think it's because you had a picture of J for a while with a photoshopped beard/mustache - right?  That's the image I keep getting.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageblu-eyedwife:
    imageshediva1:

I think it's because you had a picture of J for a while with a photoshopped beard/mustache - right?  That's the image I keep getting.

Yes, I did have that siggy.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"