Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Craziness how fast they grow!!!

LO is actually 19 weeks old. He is just starting to sit up by himself for short moments at a time, and he discovered his toes YESTERDAY and can't get enough of them since!! He rolled over a while ago and now every time he gets tummy-time he rolls over, something I'm stoked to tell his doctor on Wednesday!

He is starting to get a tooth (I think) but it's not in the middle on top or bottom, it's like the one next to the middle on the bottom??? He's getting really good at holding his bottle on his own. He's also starting to hold himself up on his hands rather than elbows. Needless to say, I'M SO PROUD OF HIM!

He gets his shots Wednesday and we get to tell him doctor all of his awesome achievements!! He must weight 19lbs too since he's practically busting out of 6-9months clothes. Last night he slept in a 12m sleeper that hardly looked big lol.

Tell me how your LO's did or are doing! TYIA (: Oh yeah and he's eating solids like CRAZY, 2 days ago he ate half the jar of applesauce, which I thought was amazing haha. 

image image image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Craziness how fast they grow!!!

• I remember the first one going more slowly than this time. This time around, it's our second baby and she won't slow down! She discovers new things each day -- fingers, feet, etc. And she LOVES interacting with all of us. I think the most rewarding thing is seeing my two girls interact so sweetly -- hope it stays that way, lol!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• my LO is 12 weeks on Wednesday.  She's so verbal, has learned how to suck her thumb, loves to smile and laugh at her toys, sits up really well (supported, of course)... she's just growing so fast - it makes me sad!
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is 4 months today. (17 weeks) He's at least 16 lbs and 26.5 inches. His 3-6 month clothes barely fit anymore. The footed pajamas are already outgrown. He's also working his way into size 3 diapers.

He's been teething like crazy. No teeth showing yet but very sore gums. No solids yet. His 4 month appointment is coming up but haven't rescheduled it just yet.

As far as rolling, he doesn't seem too interested. He'll be scooting in no time though. He pushes up on his hands and kicks his legs during tummy time. He almost got his knees under him today. He sits up pretty well supported and likes to hold bottles or toys.

I thought bf babies were suppose to slow down around 3-4 months? I guess DS didn't get the memo. He's still on the 90th-95th percentile curve that he's been around since birth. 

• imagemeggiepoo87:

DS is 4 months today. (17 weeks) He's at least 16 lbs and 26.5 inches. His 3-6 month clothes barely fit anymore. The footed pajamas are already outgrown. He's also working his way into size 3 diapers.

He's been teething like crazy. No teeth showing yet but very sore gums. No solids yet. His 4 month appointment is coming up but haven't rescheduled it just yet.

As far as rolling, he doesn't seem too interested. He'll be scooting in no time though. He pushes up on his hands and kicks his legs during tummy time. He almost got his knees under him today. He sits up pretty well supported and likes to hold bottles or toys.

I thought bf babies were suppose to slow down around 3-4 months? I guess DS didn't get the memo. He's still on the 90th-95th percentile curve that he's been around since birth. 

Sounds like our little ones are very similar! Haha he didn't get the memo either and has been in the 90th percentile or so since his 2 month appointment!! I'm glad I have a chunky baby though (: I wouldn't want him any other way. The doctor did say he should start eating less often because she was shocked to hear that he still ate every 3 hours or so lol 

image image image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"