December 2011 Moms

incorporating lunch= huge poop in middle of night?

i recently started incorporating "lunch". i usually try to do finger foods at this time since honsetly that is when i have more time to do it. 

twice now, she has woken up with a huge poop in her diaper when i go to change her in the morning. then last night, she woke up crying at 4am & i changed her & there was a huge poop. before i incorporated lunch, this NEVER happened. she would only poop in the morning. this really upsets me bc i don't want to wake her up & i don't know how long she has been sitting in it.

ugh, i hope her body eventually adjusts b/c i know i can't cut out lunch. =(

sorry random vent post.  

Re: incorporating lunch= huge poop in middle of night?

• DS has been pooping in the middle of the night for the past few weeks. I hate it because I don't know when it's happening.  He wakes up happy, and no diaper rash yet.  I don't want to wake him up in the middle of the night just to check his diaper...

I hope he gets on a new schedule soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I totally understand your vent!! My DD wakes up anywhere between 4-5am with a huge poop. She has the hardest time getting back to sleep after this.
    Mom To Beautiful Scarlett- Born December 5th, 2011-CatCat33
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecatlackey:
    I totally understand your vent!! My DD wakes up anywhere between 4-5am with a huge poop. She has the hardest time getting back to sleep after this.

This is us too. It started as soon as we were offering solids more than once a day.  

BFP #2 - MC Aug 2012 - D&C w/ complications
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"