TTC After a Loss

Nightly Confessions

Who's got something for me?

No hugs.

No flaming!

No wasting time on TB confessions. We're all guilty and it was be boring as hell if we all 'fessed up to it.

No food confessions unless it leads to something dirty.

NC is a safe, flame-free place to tell us those things you can't tell anyone else in real life because it's either too embarrassing or it would make them look at you differently.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

BFP #1 12/7/2011 EDD 8/21/2012 Delivered at 15 weeks
"I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." 
BFP#2 10/19/2012 EDD 6/30/2013 Delivered safely 

Everyone is welcome in my posts.

Re: Nightly Confessions

• First, TTA sucks! I HATE condoms. I would rather chance conceiving prior to my first AF, but DH wants to side with caution. So, we bought a box of Trojan multi-pack. DH was embarrassed because he thinks that people will see his wedding band and assume he's cheating. We also scared a little girl in the isle who was getting her maxi pads with our discussion of what type to get and if we should get an OPK and POAS test too. Anyhow, they had ribbed this, ribbed that, and "Fire and Ice". We thought that sounded interesting, so we went with it. It warmed up really fast and it was really warm too!. Afterwards, DH kept saying, "Ouch! where's the ice part, where's the ice part!" LOL I don't think we'll use those again.

Also, we did slip up earlier that week twice before we bought the pack. Oopsie! 

• Since this is a flame free forum I'm going to confess that starting a thread just to say "OMG I haven't posted all day I'm so sorry, but I'm still here and welcome newbies!" makes my eyes roll hard and reeks of desperately seeking acceptance and recognition.

/rant
    BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• image nallsl:

First, TTA sucks! I HATE condoms. I would rather chance conceiving prior to my first AF, but DH wants to side with caution. So, we bought a box of Trojan multi-pack. DH was embarrassed because he thinks that people will see his wedding band and assume he's cheating. We also scared a little girl in the isle who was getting her maxi pads with our discussion of what type to get and if we should get an OPK and POAS test too. Anyhow, they had ribbed this, ribbed that, and "Fire and Ice". We thought that sounded interesting, so we went with it. It warmed up really fast and it was really warm too!. Afterwards, DH kept saying, "Ouch! where's the ice part, where's the ice part!" LOL I don't think we'll use those again.

Ha! I hate condoms too. Those two cycles with them were awful. We had one break and while it wasn't in the typical window, I was really hoping that I would get pregnant and could stop using them all together.  I actually debated using a pin and punching holes. I really didn't want to wait the two cycles. 

TTC Since January 2012 Me:35 DH:32     DX July 2013: Unexplained Infertility      New DX Dec 2013: DOR
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/13/13 M/C 6/6/12  BFP#2 2/21/13 EDD 11/3/13 M/C 2/26/13 BFP#3 C/P
    4 rounds of clomid, 2 with IUI = BFN
    November/December Retesting/Natural Cycle = Surprise BFP @ 11dpo! Beta#1 76.6@13dpo Beta #2 276@15dpo u/s#1 6w2d hb113 u/s#2 8w2d, measuring 8w4d hb168! 10w2d hb171 12w3d Verifi results are in and good! EDD 8/23 
    image image 

• image pkaren:
    Since this is a flame free forum I'm going to confess that starting a thread just to say "OMG I haven't posted all day I'm so sorry, but I'm still here and welcome newbies!" makes my eyes roll hard and reeks of desperately seeking acceptance and recognition. /rant

Where have you been all my life ?!?

Mine... I irationally have my hopes up, and I think they will end up smashed when I get AF (cuz I never test early)

View Full Size Imageimageimageimage

MaBlog PGAL AND PAL Always welcomed *Loss at 11 Wks only grew to 7 wk 4d Oct 2008

• image pkaren:
    Since this is a flame free forum I'm going to confess that starting a thread just to say "OMG I haven't posted all day I'm so sorry, but I'm still here and welcome newbies!" makes my eyes roll hard and reeks of desperately seeking acceptance and recognition. /rant

I. Love. You. 

"I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." 

• I'm ready to rip my ILs heads off. I feel terrible for saying it and feeling that way, in a sense, but in reality with my current hormones.. They can eat s@!t.  

Why? Because we found out that we lost our love bug last Monday and notified them that evening, and they have spoken to DH daily but haven't said a word to me.  Not even a text or email.  Some may think "oh, they may not have the words to say or feel comfortable." They both work in hospitals and are exposed to sad situations there.  It makes me feel hurt and not a part of their family.  I want to *** them out.. But could never actually do that because it would likely change our future relationship.  

Okay, rant over. 

TTC #1 since April 2011

BFP #1: June 7, 2012 -- EDD 2/15/13 -- MMC 8/13/12 (stopped growing at 11w) -- D&C 8/17/12

BFP #2: November 10, 2012 -- EDD 7/22/13 -- Hudson Reid

• I am thinking of calling in sick Friday just because I am supposed to stay till 5 when I normally get off at 4. That hour from 4 to 5 is ridiculously long. Especially on Fridays.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image kaleyandjason:
    I am thinking of calling in sick Friday just because I am supposed to stay till 5 when I normally get off at 4. That hour from 4 to 5 is ridiculously long. Especially on Fridays.

Amen. Do it. Do ittttt! 

TTC #1 since April 2011

BFP #1: June 7, 2012 -- EDD 2/15/13 -- MMC 8/13/12 (stopped growing at 11w) -- D&C 8/17/12

BFP #2: November 10, 2012 -- EDD 7/22/13 -- Hudson Reid

• image wickedsugar:

image pkaren:

Mine... I irationally have my hopes up, and I think they will end up smashed when I get AF (cuz I never test early)

I have my FX so hard for you!
    BFP #1: 12/26/11, EDD 09/05/12; m/c discovered: 02/22/12 @ 12w u/s,
    D&C: 03/08/12 Waited for AF for 146 long days!
    Hysteroscopy/D&C on July 10th to fix blocked cervix (DX: Cervical Stenosis)
    BFP #2 12/8/12, EDD 08/21/13 Our rainbow arrived 08/24/13!
    imageimageimage

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Went for my run tonight and I was outrageously gassy.  I had music on and couldn't hear it.. here's hoping no one else could either!  

... but I feel a lot better now :)
  • I had to poop at work.  I had to flush the toilet 3 times because one turd decided it needed to be a floater.  Had it not flushed the third time, I would seriously have considered leaving it.  Disgusting I know but I was tired and p!ssy all day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 8/9/11 EDD 4/11/12 M/C 8/20/11
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 6/18/13
    PgAL and PAL always welcome and appreciated!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • image pkaren:
    Since this is a flame free forum I'm going to confess that starting a thread just to say "OMG I haven't posted all day I'm so sorry, but I'm still here and welcome newbies!" makes my eyes roll hard and reeks of desperately seeking acceptance and recognition.

/rant

Could not agree more. So, I'm not hugging you, but this definitely deserves a fist bump.

• image nallsl:

First, TTA sucks! I HATE condoms. I would rather chance conceiving prior to my first AF, but DH wants to side with caution. So, we bought a box of Trojan multi-pack. DH was embarrassed because he thinks that people will see his wedding band and assume he's cheating. We also scared a little girl in the isle who was getting her maxi pads with our discussion of what type to get and if we should get an OPK and POAS test too. Anyhow, they had ribbed this, ribbed that, and "Fire and Ice". We thought that sounded interesting, so we went with it. It warmed up really fast and it was really warm too!. Afterwards, DH kept saying, "Ouch! where's the ice part, where's the ice part!" LOL I don't think we'll use those again.

Just need to say that the "fire and ice" bit of this post made me LOL.  It's the best thing I've heard all day.

• This is soooo badEmbarrassed

From our bed if we look out to the living room's full length mirror, we can see the tv in the reflection.So I totally just got busted watching Bachelor Pad as I was giving DH a bj lol!!

BFP#1 D&C May 18th 2012 at 9 wks. EDD Dec 17 2012
    BFP#2 CP Sept 17th 2012 at 4.5 wks. EDD May 23 2013
    BFP#3 EDD June 24th 2013 IT'S A GIRL!
    BFP#4 EDD March 2 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image SunshinyLees:
    This is soooo bad[:]
    From our bed if we look out to the living room's full length mirror, we can seenbsp;the tv in the reflection.So I totally just got bustednbsp;watching Bachelor Pad as Inbsp;was giving DH a bj lol!!

Hey, at least you gave him a BJ. I don't think DH would care if I watched Bachelor Pad or the nightly news...he'd be thrilled he was getting a BJ!

• I heard this dad today referring to himself as "Papa" while talking to his son. I have no good reason but it just really creeps me out when a dad wants to referred to as Papa. I don't like it one bit. Odd, I know...
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Smash2009:
    image SunshinyLees:
    This is soooo bad[:] From our bed if we look out to the living room's full length mirror, we can seenbsp;the tv in the reflection.So I totally just got bustednbsp;watching Bachelor Pad as Inbsp;was giving DH a bj lol!!
    Hey, at least you gave him a BJ. I don't think DH would care if I watched Bachelor Pad or the nightly news...he'd be thrilled he was getting a BJ!

I am with you. I think my DH would be happy to let me watch anything for a BJ! Hey! I think I just figured out how to get the remote back! 

TTC Since January 2012 Me:35 DH:32     DX July 2013: Unexplained Infertility      New DX Dec 2013: DOR
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/13/13 M/C 6/6/12  BFP#2 2/21/13 EDD 11/3/13 M/C 2/26/13 BFP#3 C/P
    4 rounds of clomid, 2 with IUI = BFN
    November/December Retesting/Natural Cycle = Surprise BFP @ 11dpo! Beta#1 76.6@13dpo Beta #2 276@15dpo u/s#1 6w2d hb113 u/s#2 8w2d, measuring 8w4d hb168! 10w2d hb171 12w3d Verifi results are in and good! EDD 8/23 
    image image 

• image pkaren:

I s'pose I wrote one of these today. I wrote it because I was really surprised at how many new gals there were and I felt really bad that I didn't individually respond to each of their posts because I missed so many. 

• image Smash2009:
    image SunshinyLees:
    This is soooo bad[:] From our bed if we look out to the living room's full length mirror, we can seenbsp;the tv in the reflection.So I totally just got bustednbsp;watching Bachelor Pad as Inbsp;was giving DH a bj lol!!

THIS!!!  I think DH could be running late for work I could say "Blow job?"  Pants would be down and ready and he would tell me that me doing this is going to be worth being late.

DH: 36 Me: 29  Married: 7/17/11
    BFP #1: 2/17/12  EDD: 10/28/12  Born Sleeping: 6/21/12
    Cameron was born into the arms of Jesus

BFP #2: 12/5/12  EDD: 8/18/13 Born: 7/23/13
    Teagan our rainbow after the storm

imageimage
    If ignorance is bliss then there are a lot of blissful people walking around...
    *~*All AL Welcome In My Posts*~*
  • image wickedsugar:

image pkaren:

Non-judgmental question. When the hell did NC become flame free? It was never flame free. 

Oh, and damn woman! You took the words right out of my mouth. Wink

AMA over 40
    Massive uterine fibroids removed 3/06
    BFP 1/11; MM/C discovered @ 10w, loss at 6w; Cytotec
    B/W 7/11 = normal CD3, FSH 8.9; 7DPO progesterone 1.7
    Three Clomid cycles, all BFN, Off to an RE for me...
    FSH=8.7 E2=30 AMH=1.8 HSG clear, SA=great
    Inj. IUI #1 12/9/11 BFN, Inj. IUI #2 1/6/12 BFN
    Inj. IUI #3 1/30/12 BFP!, HCG doubled through 6w, 7w u/s mm/c twins
    Factor V Leiden, Hetero, symptomatic
    Op Hysteroscopy 5/12, removed scar tissue and uterine septum
    Doing Cryo-DE IVF 
    Beautiful hatching 5-blast transfered 8/30
    BFP 9/7/12 EDD May 19, 2013
    A/S on 12/21/12, Petra's having a baby, it's the end of the world!
    Pebbles arrived safe and sound 4/13. Placenta accreta found.
    Op hysteroscopy 2/7, reopen ute/remove adhesions from accreta
    Found severe Ashermans. Fuuuuuuu... Repeat Op Hyst in March.
    Op Hyst ver 3.0 looks good so far, find out if it worked in June.
    Finally got the damn IUD out. Waiting to stop bleeding.
    SIS shows rippled funky shaped ute, but given clearance to begin sFET calendar.
    Here goes everything...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Petra, you are an obese 40+ year old. Stop jumping through these hoops. Just adopt already. There is no shame in that." -Deethebee
  • image PetraStonegirl:

Non-judgmental question. When the hell did NC become flame free? It was never flame free. 

It was in the list of "rules" I was given when I was asked to take over. I can quit posting that one if the majority wants me to, though.

• DH and I had a conversation about pubic hair and then went on to compare each others...  Then turned into me going and "trimming the bushes" and looking up how to make pubic hair softer and not as coarse...  I just realized that DH and I might be the oddest couple on earth...comparing pubic hairConfused

imageimage
  • image Fayga:
    DH and I had a conversation about pubic hair and then went on to compare each others...  Then turned into me going and "trimming the bushes" and looking up how to make pubic hair softer and not as coarse...  I just realized that DH and I might be the oddest couple on earth...comparing pubic hairConfused

I think me and FI might be in that same weird league. When FI sleeps with his head at the foot of the bed (it's cooler) I play with his balls for no reason. He does the same with my boobs. On lazy days off we play WoW together and bond while running dungeons. I've got some other stories. Glad to know we're not the only weird couple lol

Stephanie Lynn 
    *BFP3:7/10/14 EDD: 3/19/2015*
    Adopted a furbaby named Luna (born 9/05/13)
    Aaron Alexander born sleeping at 31 weeks on May 31, 2012
    Angel 1 EDD:3/19/12, lost at 12 wks, HB and growth stopped at 6wks

• image asglover514:

image Fayga:
    DH and I had a conversation about pubic hair and then went on to compare each others...  Then turned into me going and "trimming the bushes" and looking up how to make pubic hair softer and not as coarse...  I just realized that DH and I might be the oddest couple on earth...comparing pubic hairConfused

I think me and FI might be in that same weird league. When FI sleeps with his head at the foot of the bed (it's cooler) I play with his balls for no reason. He does the same with my boobs. On lazy days off we play WoW together and bond while running dungeons. I've got some other stories. Glad to know we're not the only weird couple lol

LOL!  We are couple twins...  DH and I play Perfect World together he is the tank and I am the healer in our cave missions and we are even married in the game...  And then other days when we are not being nerds in our home we go to the electronic store were we are nerds in public.  lol

imageimage
  • image Fayga:
    image asglover514:

image Fayga:

LOL!  We are couple twins...  DH and I play Perfect World together he is the tank and I am the healer in our cave missions and we are even married in the game...  And then other days when we are not being nerds in our home we go to the electronic store were we are nerds in public.  lol

Yay! My Fi usually tanks and my main is just a DPS but when I'm on my alt I'll heal and he's still tanks. Yay nerdness! We're complete dorks outside the house too. 50 for HP7Pt2 midnight tickets. And when I had my mc natural I got Percocet for pain and that kept me up all night so we played Castle Crashers on the Xbox.
    Stephanie Lynn 
    *BFP3:7/10/14 EDD: 3/19/2015*
    Adopted a furbaby named Luna (born 9/05/13)
    Aaron Alexander born sleeping at 31 weeks on May 31, 2012
    Angel 1 EDD:3/19/12, lost at 12 wks, HB and growth stopped at 6wks

• image pkaren:

Yes

BFP #1 (natural): 12/15/11; missed m/c and D&C at 7-8w
    BFP #2 (Menopur + Ovidrel + IUI#2): 11/20/12; hb@6w2d, no hb@7w6d; D&C
    BFP #3 (Menopur + Ovidrel + IUI#3): 6/7/13; Baby Button born via c/s 2/8/14
    Praying for Jenn0021's future rainbow--I love you, friend!
    ~~All welcome in my posts!~~
  • image ncchnat:

image pkaren:
    Since this is a flame free forum I'm going to confess that starting a thread just to say "OMG I haven't posted all day I'm so sorry, but I'm still here and welcome newbies!" makes my eyes roll hard and reeks of desperately seeking acceptance and recognition.

/rant

I. Love. You. 

that times 1000.
    I roll them extra hard when the person wasn't even gone for more than 12 hours.
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket