September 2012 Moms
Options

Contraction App

I just downloaded a contraction timer app to my phone.  I figured it can't hurt right?  haha!  Anyone else?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Contraction App

• Options
    I had one with DD and it was actually really helpful!  I have a new phone this time, but will definitely be downloading one again.

TTC since 11/05...ectopic pg 4/08...early m/c 6/09...BFP 10/5/09!
    Nora B...June 15, 2010...8lbs, 8oz...Med-free birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 7/11...cycle #3 of Clomid + IUI = BFP
    Malcolm...September 21, 2012...8lbs, 6oz...Another med-free birth!

• Options
    I had never thought of this, but I'm downloading one now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wait... explain... how does it work? Everytime you have a contraction you enter it into the app?

image    image

Harper Grace 08.31.12                        Sibling Expected 08.30.15

Aug 2015 - January Siggy Challenge - Fav mean girl from TV/Film

Ellie from CougarTown

• Options
    Which one is good?  There are a few of them.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    any recs for an android app? Last time I just used contractionmaster on my computer

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options

imagesuperned:
    I had one with DD and it was actually really helpful!  I have a new phone this time, but will definitely be downloading one again.

Same here!  I also had a baby feeding app to track when DS ate last/from which breast/for how long etc as well as diaper changes.  I was too sleep deprived to remember anything and it was really easy to enter the info.  I love technology.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    The one I downloaded is called full term. You literally just hit start and stop like a stopwatch, and it keeps track of everything for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I did!  I actually downloaded a few to see which interface I liked best....such a dork.

I downloaded contraction calculator for android, seems clear enough 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I downloaded Contraction Timer - the icon is a blue box with a timer in it. 

It's a stop watch really, you hit it when the first contraction starts, hit it again when it ends.  Repeat.  Then it averages it out for you.  

It tells you the duration of each contraction and how often you're having them.  

• Options
    imagekelbel527:

imagesuperned:

Same here!  I also had a baby feeding app to track when DS ate last/from which breast/for how long etc as well as diaper changes.  I was too sleep deprived to remember anything and it was really easy to enter the info.  I love technology.

Yes! I have a contraction timer that came in very handy when I was having glfrequent BH a couple weeks ago, I also downloaded a free similac iPhone app that tracks breastfeeding, diaper changes, all sorts of great stuff!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I should do this.  Started getting painful painful ones spuratically yesterday evening.  And then they stopped after laying on my left side and drinking some water.  But WOW! painful!

Baby #2 on its way - EDD June 4th!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep! Contraction master on the iPhone. Love it. I have had PT contractions and it's been a lifesaver!
  • Options
    imagekelbel527:

imagesuperned:

Which feeding app did you use that told you which breast you used?  I want that one!  TIA! 

• Options
    Yep, we downloaded a contraction app and a baby care app last week. DH is totally attached to his iPhone so when we need to time contractions, it should be pretty easy for him to do it. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"