December 2012 Moms

I adore my local FB swap page.

I have sold two different items today and it took less than 10 minutes.  I have so much stuff left to sell so I am having a ball with this.  It's kind of addicting too.  I find myself looking around the house wondering what else I could get rid of lol.  I think the idea of getting rid of all the useless stuff that we have is so appealing. 
Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby

Re: I adore my local FB swap page.

• I have never heard of this! I'm assuming FB is for Facebook ? ( haha, sorry I just don't know sometimes) Do they have this for different cities? 
    through suffering and sorrow comes peace beyond belief for pur present set of circumstances serve only to remind us of the Gold we cant yet see...
  • image FutureBrum:
    I have never heard of this! I'm assuming FB is for Facebook ? ( haha, sorry I just don't know sometimes) Do they have this for different cities? 

Yes FB=Facebook.  :)

I am assuming they have them for different cities.  There are 4 for my area alone--one for specifically my town, one for my county, then "area" ones. 

Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • How do you find these pages?  I've seen one in my hometown, and I'm sure there is one in my city (Denver), I just don't know how to find it!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks so much!
    through suffering and sorrow comes peace beyond belief for pur present set of circumstances serve only to remind us of the Gold we cant yet see...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards