Working Moms

Kindercare, Wayne NJ?

I have been researching local day care centers as well as one's near work.  Does anyone have any experience with Kindercare in Wayne NJ? 

My husband and I visited yesterday and really liked it but am having trouble finding reviews online.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide :)

Re: Kindercare, Wayne NJ?

• I don't know about the one in Wayne but I really liked the Kindercare I toured, it was my second choice!!
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• Not Wayne, but I love the one my daughter is in.  Pricey as hell but I think it's worth it.
    BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
    BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    missing my baby everyday
    BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
    BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d
  • Loading the player...
  • The Learning Experience on Hamburg Turnpike in Wayne is an amazing center - I highly recommend checking them out! both of my children have been there since infants and I cannot say enough wonderful things.. the staff is so caring, the curriculum is top notch and best of all my kids LOVE going to school everyday. Great reviews online too!
  • I'm not in NJ, but we use the local KinderCare, and it is fabulous! 
  • There are some facebook groups I've seen it discussed.  I think one is Bergen County moms
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"