Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Nauseous during ovulation?

Does anyone else have this symptom? I don't remember having this issue before I had my son and now that I am off BC again it is awful!! On the plus side at least I am VERY aware of when it is happening...
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family

Re: Nauseous during ovulation?

• Options

This does happen to me sometimes!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    Nauseous no, but heartburn yes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hmmmmmm, I was supposed to O this weekend (just based on the + OPK) and I was very nauseous on both Saturday and Sunday mornings, got sick both mornings.

I was on vacation and alcohol was being drank but I didn't feel hungover at all (and wasn't really drinking that much to warrant a hangover), trust me I am no stranger to a hangover.  My DH keep asking if there was any way I was pregnant, which I knew wasn't possible based on timing and how long it takes for MS to kick in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagebhjones1980:

I was on vacation and alcohol was being drank but I didn't feel hungover 

YES! This morning I woke up and seriously ran to the bathroom thinking I was going to lose it. I know it is way to early in my cycle to be pregnant. I immediately took an OPK and of course it was positive! I remember feeling this way last month too but we weren't actively trying yet so I didn't give it a whole lot of thought. 

• Options
    imageSweetLamb19:
    imagebhjones1980:

I was on vacation and alcohol was being drank but I didn't feel hungover 

YES! This morning I woke up and seriously ran to the bathroom thinking I was going to lose it. I know it is way to early in my cycle to be pregnant. I immediately took an OPK and of course it was positive! I remember feeling this way last month too but we weren't actively trying yet so I didn't give it a whole lot of thought. 

Both days I felt immediately better after throwing up

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    yes... not every month but most months.
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    Yeah, this happens to me too. I didn't put it together though until I started temping. It sucks.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC#1!
    12/1999: Dx with Endometriosis (age 12)
    5/2001: Ruptured appendix, massive scar tissue
    6/2005:Dx with Interstitial Cystitis
    9/2005: Gall bladder removed due to problems from cysts
    7/2006: Officially Dx with Fibromyalgia (age 18)
    2/2010: Partial left ovarian torsion

10/2012: SA = Low Motility
    11/2012: Surgery #5 to remove scar tissue & paratubal cyst
    HSG: Right tube blocked; unable to clear
  • Options
    Yes, I get this every month, the trash or dirty dishes make me want to throw up  when I O. My sister's have always told me that it wasn't because I was Oing but that I am just Bat Shiit Crazy, it's nice to finally know I am not the only one:)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageeajeanthebean:
    Yes, I get this every month, the trash or dirty dishes make me want to throw up  when I O. My sister's have always told me that it wasn't because I was Oing but that I am just Bat Shiit Crazy, it's nice to finally know I am not the only one:)

I have done it for several months in a row now... it is consistent and not fun. I almost feel like I have the flu or something cause I sort of ache as well. SO STRANGE.... 

• Options
    Not me.
    Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options
    Yes! Since getting of BC in March I get nauseous every time I ovulate. The first time it happened I was really nervous that I may be pregnant but knew there was no way. I went and got some OPKs and sure enough they were positive. The good thing is I know when its happening! GL!
  • Options
    Yes. I feel nauseated during ovulation most cycles. :)
    Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"