***Thursday Ticker Change***

What week/fruit are you?

Symptoms?

Plan any good baby purchases yet?

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: ***Thursday Ticker Change***

• Options

-I'm a peach! 13 weeks!

-A bit of soreness more now as everything's moving up. Pretty damn cranky, too, although that might just be the people around me...

-Doing a lot of DIY, hand-me-downs, so fiance made a beautiful crib, my friend is going to give us her bassinette her little one is just about grown out of and a woman from work is giving us a really awesome playpen with different levels! Looking forward to sitting down and doing the registries (the baby AND the wedding) but need to get me and my fiance in the same place at the same time.... 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Week/Fruit - 11wks and 2 limes

Symptoms - M/S seems to be fading *knock on wood* but my 4pm exhaustion is still going strong.  Also most of food aversions seem to be a little less.

Purchases - Nothing yet. I really want to get through our NT scan next week and then I will register and start getting things ready for these LOs.  I have had a couple of friends hand me down bottles (3 different kinds and like 20 of each!!!!) so it's awesome I think I have enough to just get nipples for them!  The same friends also have a bag of girl and bag of boy clothes waiting for us to find out the sex so that's pretty awesome!

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

- 13W Baby is a PEACH!

- Heartburn when i eat anything! & Still very sleepy!

- I think I want to start a registery?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm a plum!

Well, I had a stomach virus this week so it was pretty rough going for a few days.  I'm back to feeling my normal nausea!

No plans yet. The only thing we have purchase is a stuffed monkey we named George on the day of our first ultra sound. Just something for the baby's room to remember the day by.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

What week/fruit are you? A lime!

Symptoms? Hardly any...just tired.

Plan any good baby purchases yet? This is my second baby, so I haven't dreamed about purchases this time around. I am looking forward to buying this baby something of his or her own once the NT scan is over next week. Fingers crossed!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hey I am new to Thursdays I was a Friday girl but after my Ultrasound I learned I am further ahead than I though and not due February 8th like I though but January 31st, but seeing how I was 8 days late with DD I am staying here.  

What week/fruit are you? 14 weeks I am a lemon.

Symptoms? Are finally fading away, but I am still tired.

Plan any good baby purchases yet? I have been checking craigslist and found a double stroller I love for $50 I am just waiting to hear back from them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Weeks/Fruit:  14!!! Lemon  (although, seriously, isn't a peach bigger than a lemon?)

Symptoms:  I finally feel really good, but am developing some not-so-awesome pregnancy symptoms, especially melasma and extreme body hair.  It's *great.*

Purchases:  A bunch of baby clothes, which I really don't need, as I am sure we will get lots of clothing gifts and hand-me-downs - but I can't help myself.  :o)  I also ordered my first part of my CD stash.  I am SO excited about that.

• Options

13 weeks - a peach!

Main symptom I have now is not being able to sleep through the night! Of course, getting up to pee 3 or 4 times does not help.

DH and I just started to seriously look at cribs and I came very close to order a PPB diaper bag today.  In another week or so, I am going to start on the CD stash. Super excited to do that.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

12 weeks - The baby is now plum sized!

Symptoms: Nausea in the mornings still, frequent bathroom visits at night, and hips have started to hurt. 

Purchases: Well, we bought a new, safer, bigger car this week. We definitely needed it. We haven't really looked at anything for the nursery yet though. We're hoping to find out the sex, so we may wait to do a lot of that until after. 

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options

11 weeks!  A lime!

Still have nausea 50% of the time, especially from afternoon on.  Used to be 90% of the time, so that's improving.  I had 2 days in a row where I felt great!  I discovered if I don't nap for more than 30-45 mins  I sleep through the night.

I'm waiting a bit longer to make any purchases.  Nervous and won't actually hear h/b and have another u/s for two more weeks.  It's been a looong time.  I was seeing a fert doc when we conceived and we had 2 very early u/sounds!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

What week & fruit? 12w0d - Plum!

Symptoms? Heartburn & trouble staying asleep.

Planned purchases? Not until after we move (end of the month)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

13 weeks - a peach! 

Symptoms - still really tired but Dr said I'm slightly anemic so I'll start taking extra iron shortly which should help.

Purchase - none yet. But heavily researching double strollers.  

2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

12 weeks and a plum today :-)

Symptoms are mostly hunger and some mild cramping/stretching sensations in my lower abdomen. 

I've been buying kids books! I know I'm way ahead, but I'm and English teacher and an avid reader so I already want to be filling baby's bookshelf! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"