March 2013 Moms

Indian Food

Does anybody like it? I am so wanting some. The spices they put in that stuff is making me drool just thinking about it. TOOOOOOOO bad for me, I would have to drive an hour and 30 to get it. This pregnancy is going to be hard living in the middle of nowhere on a military base. :(

Re: Indian Food

• LOve it:) and there is a great restaurant around the corner from me. Though I can't handle spicy lately, even getting it mild tastes spicy to me. Boo
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • OMG I loooove Indian food. The flavors just don't compare to anything else! Just had some Friday night, and leftovers Monday for lunch. I'm sorry you don't have any near you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's probably my favorite kind of ethnic food.  YUM!!!
    TTC #1 since November 2011
    ** BFP #1 - M/C at 6 weeks 4/13/2012 **
    ** BFP #2 - expecting a little leprechaun!! EDD 3/21/13 | HB 7/30/2012 (6w3d) **
    NT Scan 9/4 - looked great! | Grow, baby, grow!!! | A/S 10/29

***All AL always welcome***
  • I'll be getting some this weekend, if I have my way. lol
  • I looooove Indian Food!  My H and I lived in a city last year and used to get Indian food delivery at least 2x a month.  Now that we are in the 'burbs we have to drive 15 min to pick it up (oh the horror hehe).  I am always surprised that more people don't like Indian. 

Now I want it for dinner!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 7/10/2012 .... DS Born: 2/26/2013
    TTC #2: 5/2014
    BFP #2: 7/8/2014 .... MC at 4w4d
    BFP #3: 9/14/2014...EDD 5/30/2015

Little Sister is on the way!
  • I know. It makes me so upset that friends of mine sometimes aren't even willing to try it!! It is so amazing, and not that bad for you. Well, I kinda like the veggie stuff. I guess it's their loss!
  • I love Indian food too - haven't had it in a while though. Hmmm maybe next week.

My favorites are: 

-Chicken Tikki Masala

-Chicken Tikki Palak

-Palak Paneer

And a few other things I don't remember how to say

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards