August 2012 Moms

Well, it is August

Totally did not mean to be on at the strike of midnight but I am. LOL Happy August ladies!!! Here is to many more "baby is here" posts!! :D 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Well, it is August

• It's 10 pm my time ... But I think my baby will be an august baby, as I highly doubt I will start contractions aNf deliver in the next 1 hr and 45 minutes
    lolololo
  • Yay!  We made it to August! :o)
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary              Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • YesBig Smile Yay. Bring on the babies!
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • imagemel689:
    YesBig Smile Yay. Bring on the babies!

This!!!  I'm so excited to see all of our August LO's before too long Smile 

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Hooray.  I thought July was never going to end.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker image
  • I can't believe I'm gonna have a baby soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • It's officially our turn! Just crossing my fingers that my turn doesn't wait until September, but oh well! I'm so excited for a giant increase in birth stories and pictures of wrinkly, perfect little brand new faces. Not excited for the huge decrease in activity on our board, but I guess well all have some good excuses for neglecting the internet for a while :)
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • imageSalamander87:
    Hooray.  I thought July was never going to end.

Me too! To be totally honest, I was getting really sick of the "my August baby turned into a July baby" posts. Just because there were soooo many of them! And probably because I'm so close that I thought I might be one of them. 

imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • i'm so excited that it's August, just another milestone to let us know our LO's are closer to being here!  Geeked

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageDemoDoll:

imageSalamander87:

Me too! To be totally honest, I was getting really sick of the "my August baby turned into a July baby" posts. Just because there were soooo many of them! And probably because I'm so close that I thought I might be one of them. 

DITTO.

Also, I feel as if we've won some kind of award. Maybe the Olympics has me in the train of thought, but I feel like a little kid whose turn it is to get on the pony, "IT'S MY TURN? IT'S REALLY MY TURN?!!!!!" Lol. 

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• yay, august!!!

i'm so excited.

the last day they will let me go before they require an induction is sept 1st.  I'm REALLY hoping for an august baby!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Finally! I thought this month would never come!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes, finally! Not I hope LO gets the memo, it's time to come out!
  • And now when I get asked when Im due, I can just say "the 25th"!

I wish August was much more exciting for me. I'll probably have a September baby! But I am excited to see everyone else's August babies!

• imagepunkrockabye:
    It's officially our turn! Just crossing my fingers that my turn doesn't wait until September, but oh well! I'm so excited for a giant increase in birth stories and pictures of wrinkly, perfect little brand new faces. Not excited for the huge decrease in activity on our board, but I guess well all have some good excuses for neglecting the internet for a while :)

Agreed! But I am so excited/anxious to meet my little guy! It feels like yesterday I was taking a test that turned positive immediately. Good luck to all of you!  

BFP 12/27/11, EDD 8/25/12
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSalamander87:

OMG!!! Me too!!! July was the longest month of this entire year so far!! Here's to hoping August flies by!! 

• imagepunkrockabye:
    It's officially our turn! Just crossing my fingers that my turn doesn't wait until September, but oh well! I'm so excited for a giant increase in birth stories and pictures of wrinkly, perfect little brand new faces. Not excited for the huge decrease in activity on our board, but I guess well all have some good excuses for neglecting the internet for a while :)

Yes This exactly!!! OHH PLEASE LET IT BE AUGUST HAHA!

Happy August to all of the new mommies and mommies to be this month!!! YAY ITS FINALLY HERE!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"