August 2012 Moms

Leaking? Small tmi

I think I'm leaking some type of fluid.. What, I'm not sure. I'm sitting in bed at a half recline with pillows behind my back in my pjs (no undies on) and I can feel it and there's a small wet spot on my sheet. Zero idea if it's pee, discharge or something else. I'm headed out to do some shopping. So here's to hoping it gets worse or better and we figure it out. Otherwise, I have an appt tomorrow and I'll mention it to my dr.. The anticipation is killing me.. I wish babies came with a 100% date
Shane 8/19/12 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: Leaking? Small tmi

• I would throw some undies on and a pad before heading out 
    lolololo
  • Don't rush to the ER or anything, but have you called your doctor? That's what I would do. 
    TTC#1 since May 2011

BFP #1 June 2011 m/c@6wks

BFP #2 December 2011, EDD 8/21/12, born 7/21/12 at 35w4d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 October 6, 2015. WHAT???

• Loading the player...
  • You should probably call your doctor just to be on the safe side.
  • imageAprilAngie:
    I would throw some undies on and a pad before heading out 

I was never a big wearer of underwear. So the like 3 pairs i owned, don't fit anymore thanks to pregnancy. Haha. That's one of the things we went out for.  

Shane 8/19/12 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • I had a lot of fluid leakage this weekend.  Nurse said its probably just discharge and its not my water unless it soaks a pad.  Mine hasn't been that much.  Also, lay down for an hour.  If its your water, when you stand up you will feel a gush because the fluid pools in your vagina while your laying down.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Better safe than sorry. Call your dr. Because if you wait there is a danger of infection if it really is your water. You are suppose to deliver within 24 hours of your water breaking. My sister had a tear in her bag and it was only trickle.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"