So after consulting with 3 different OB's in my practice over the past couple weeks, they've all recommended inducing between 39-40w because of my gestational hypertension. My BP's not that high right now (averaging 130-140/90) and the baby is fine but they all seem to be afraid it will get higher.
I was able to negotiate a date only 2 days before my EDD so I will go in this Sunday night to start on Cervidil and if that's not enough to kick start labor (I'm already 1-2 cm/80% effaced so it might be) then I'll start Pitocin on Monday morning. So Baby Emily should be here sometime on Monday, July 30th. I can't wait!!!