Parenting

Glamour Shots Hall of Fame

I did Glamour Shots when I was in the 7th grade.  I'm pretty sure I did all of these...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/12-ways-to-get-the-best-glamour-shot

I'm not sure whatever happened to my shots... but I pray they were destroyed.  There's nothing like a whored out 7th grader.

Re: Glamour Shots Hall of Fame

• These are AWESOME.  Glamour shots were a big deal when I was in middle school and I wanted them done sooooo bad.  Now I'm kinda glad I didn't get them done  Wink .
    imageimageimageimage
  • image gwinnygirl:
    OMG, my glamour shots are so ridiculous, I think I was in the 9th grade.  I have a couple at home that are just hilarious, maybe I will take a cell pic of one & post it later :)...maybe.

Please do!  I want to know that I'm not the only junior high girl that was made to look like a single, middle-aged woman out for a night on the town!

• SGC29SGC29 member
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper

Lol at this woman's expression:

poor thing

Pregnancy Ticker

• image SGC29:

poor thing

This one cracked me up too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers]image[/url]

• My mom and my stepmom both got them done in the 90's...theirs actually look good. I mean you can definitely tell they were done in the 90's though. Very dated.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • image SGC29:

poor thing

lololololol yeah!

• OMFG Hahaha! I thought only little girls got these done! Why are these women so old?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ms5586Ms5586 member

My eyes!  Oh, the horror!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Oh yeah.  My mom took me to have them done at Wal-Mart. 

image'>image

• Wow... there are some scary people on that page.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• HILARIOUS!! I think i was 12 when i went with my cousin for our glamour shots in the mall....my parents were so mad when i came back with a 100$ invoice for those crappy pics...lol!

I had it all....boa, leather, shoulders, gloves...and braces!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG! I remember Glamour Shots. I would always walk by it at the mall and look at the pictures and wish I could get them done. I was so jealous when I saw girls going in and out of there with their make up and hair all done up. My parents said we didn't have the money for me to get them done.

Thank goodness. They're horrible. I'm glad I didn't do them! Lol 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards