March 2011 Moms

Long time, no post!

Hello everyone, it has been ages since I last posted on here! Im back on to the bump because I have baby on the brain. My husband and I will start trying in October for another baby! I wanted to see if any of you have hadhaving or thinking about having another baby since our March babies were born.

Heres a picture of my Julianna with her friends at her birthday party!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Long time, no post!

• Hello! We just found out we are expecting  number 2 about a week ago...so my kids will be almost exactly 2 years apart! The next baby is due April 4th, and if I go early I could have another March baby! g/L to you!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hello,  I'm so happy to know that I am not the only one with baby on the brain!  My husband and I have also been talking about having another baby.  I would love to get pregnant again before 2012 is over.  I had a very rough pregancy with my son so i'm thinking of waiting till the end of the year (I graduate from massage therapy school in Jan.)  I cannot believe how much I actually miss being pregnant and nursing...I wasn't expecting this feeling to come so quickly!

image image image

• Loading the player...
  • I've had babies on the brain for months! Everywhere I look there are baby bumps too. I think it's time...but I cant help but worry about LO adjustment to new baby.  

imageimage image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We just found out we miscarried, but will try about for number two in a few months.  I too am worried about the adjustment, but I would love to give the gift of a sibling to my DS. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Hi there! We are expecting #2 in November, so our LOs will be around 20m apart :) Definitely not the only one with babies on the brain! haha
    V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello our daughter was born march 31 2011 and we will be expecting our second baby february 16th. We are a little nervous because our daughter is the center of our attention. Do children this young go through jealousy?? I have been trying to teach her how to be nice and gentle with her baby dolls. I heard practicing may help with this. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • No, you are def not alone.  My husband and I have decided to start trying for number 2 in January 2013.  Which explains why I've started lurking on the bump again :)  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We just found out we are expecting our 2nd also. I'm due May 23rd. Big Smile

imageimageimage
  • We just found out we are expecting our 2nd also. I'm due May 23rd. Big Smile

imageimageimage
  • Due Jan 22nd :) i miss all you wonderful ladies to pieces!
    I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing Like we're made of starlight Like we're made of starlight. ~TS AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • We are going to start trying again in January.  I really just wanted to wait and spend as much time with DS as I can.  I just miss being pregnant :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageShaffel:

We just found out we are expecting our 2nd also. I'm due May 23rd. Big Smile

I had my first in March '11 and I am pregnant again and DD is May 9th! I guess I'll see you around the May Board :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Looks like a few of us will be on the May board together.  I'm "officially" due June 1st, but with the way this past pregnancy ended up, doctor is estimating probably around Memorial Weekend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are on the fence. We thought we were 1 and done but now we are thinking about ttc in the spring/early Summer. The discussion goes back and forth but either way LO is the love our life :-)
  • I'm due with number two in April. My daughter and the new baby will be two years and one month apart. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm coming in on this post pretty late, but I really miss the March 2011 ladies. We are TTC baby #2 starting this month (Jan. 2013)!! Good luck ladies and nice to see you all again!
  • We are expecting # 3 in August!

BabyFruit Ticker

IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/qpqv84.jpg[/IMG]

Patiently waiting for little brother!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"