Multiples
Options

Wichita, Ks area MoMs

The first meeting of the Wichita area parents of multiples group will be at Sweet Cheeks Boutique, 722 W Douglas, 67213 on Monday, July 30 at 5:30 p.m.  If you have twins or higher order multiples, please join us!  If you're on FB, please find us on the Kansas Moms of Multiples Chat page.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wichita, Ks area MoMs

• Options
    Are you a parent of twins, triplets or higher order multiples in Wichita, Ks and the surrounding area?  Please join the Wichita Area Parents of Multiples!!

Wichita Area Parents of Multiples is a non-profit organization committed to providing the families of multiple-birth children in Wichita and the surrounding area the opportunity for support and social interaction and to furnish families of multiples with information and resources in preparing for and caring for their multiple family members. Our supportive community helps minimize the stress and maximize the joy of having multiples.

Our regular meetings are the second Tuesday of each month at Sweet Cheeks Boutique, 722 W Douglas Ave.

Contact us at:
    316-516-2549
    wapominfo@gmail.com

Visit us at:
    www.wichitamultiples.com
    www.bigtent.com/groups/wapom
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/wichitamultiples/
    https://www.facebook.com/wichitamultiples
  • Options
    WAPOM has a new mission statement and contact number.  Check it out!

Wichita Area Parents of Multiples is a non-profit organization committed to offering support, social events, resources and education to families of multiple-birth children in the Wichita area. Our inclusive community will help you navigate the challenges and celebrate the joys of having multiples.

Our standing monthly meeting is held the second Tuesday of each month at Sweet Cheeks Boutique in Wichita, Ks. If you're a Wichita area mother, father, or guardian of twins, triplets or higher order multiples, we hope to see you there!

Contact us at:
    wichitamultiples@gmail.com
    316-609-9606

Visit us at:
    www.wichitamultiples.org
    www.bigtent.com/groups/wapom
    www.facebook.com/wichitamultiples

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsLee04‌ does this count as spam? There's a second zombie post she bumped here today too.
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • Options
    Hey, folks, I'm not trying to spam anything, I'm just trying to get the word out about our local club and make sure that when Wichita MoMs search Google or message boards, they can find us.  Our area has been without a local club for many years, and many of us had to go it alone in the early days.  I don't want any other Wichita MoMs to search for help and not be able to find it.  Let me know how you would prefer to see these posts, and I would be happy to oblige.

Jennifer
    President
    Wichita Area Parents of Multiples
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"