Secondary IF

PRESENTING-the one we all love to hate...AUNT FLOW!!

AF decided to rear her ugly face today.  *sigh*  

We go on vacation this coming Saturday.  We can't wait to get away and just relax for a week in Ocean City .  Never been.  Hoping it will be a great time surrounded by my dad, stepmom, husband, son and brother and his children. 

Not sure if we will be starting up the 3rd cycle right away.  If we do a 3rd cycle, sometime in September most likely and we don't succeed then we are thinking of just giving it to God and seeing what happens over the next year.  This is so hard.  I give all you girls cudos for going through all these cycles and just continuing.  I will continue to pray for you of all you have not conceived, that if its Gods will He will perform a miracle and give you a child,  and for the ladies who have conceived this month, I pray for a fantastic, great, non stressful pregnancy.

Talk to you all soon.

Re: PRESENTING-the one we all love to hate...AUNT FLOW!!

• Sorry about the witch showing her face.....she's got a funny way of raining on your parade....hope you have fun on vaca! And thanks for your well wishes an prayers. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers After years of struggling with infertility issues (PCOS since I was 16) and 15 medicated cycles we finally got blessed with our son. We got lucky with our 7th IUI using stims...Now we are back on the roller coaster to try for another miracle..IVF cycle in May resulted in a chemical pregnancy. 2 snowbabies FET 7/16-transferred 2 blastocyst...Faint bfp 4dp5dt! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks!  Adorable son by the way!
  • I'm sorry :(

It is hard.  I hope you have some fun on your vacation! 

Me: 38, PCOS/ DH: 37

DD born 12.21.09, conceived w/ injects and IUI

TTC#2 since Nov 2011

BFP 2.6.12 m/c 6w5d | BFP 5.25.12 c/p

-Back to the RE-

3 medicated IUIs, all BFN

-Taking a break from treatment-

BFP 11.20.12 ~ EDD 7.28.13

image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Chart
  • Hugs! I'm sorry but I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing vacation!
    Carly

First month TTCing #2 7/12

My DX: Lupus, PCOS, LPD and LP/DH's DX: LM
    m/c 10/04, m/c 7/05
    Pregnant with DD, after 3 rounds of Clomid, 8/06, loss of her twin 11/06
    m/c 1/09, mc 2/13, c/p 5/13
    1st round of Clomid this time (50 mg) 10/13- BFN
    2nd round of Clomid (100 mg) 11/13- BFN
    Cycle #18: 12/13- Break from meds for yet another HSG for me and yet another SA for DH. We're on our own this month! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Potato Launcher

• Have a wonderful vacation.  I am so sorry about AF showing up... what a b*tch.  BUT I always look at it as a fresh start, new chance, new beginning.  That's what keeps me going. 

Where do you live????  We go to OCNJ all the time =)  And sometimes OCMD, too!!!  We're actually hitting Fenwick Island this weekend for my birthday!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Dori image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker

18 months of timed sex, checking cm, 5 of those months on clomid and progesterone, thousands of OPK, hundreds of HPT, an STP, countless dildo cam u/s and pct later, we have a baby in there! due date 4/18/13
  • I'm sorry she showed up. :( I hope you have a great vacation though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC#2 October 2011. June 2012 diagnosed with mild PCOS and both tubes blocked.
    10/1/12 miracle BFP 11/12/12 missed m/c (9w2d), baby stopped growing at 7 weeks
    1/16/13 BFP, EDD 9/27/13, m/c 1/19/13
    imagephoto rainbowleavesbadge-1_zpsa9246b63.jpg
    2/12/13 BFP, EDD 10/25/13 Please stick little one
    Pregnancy Ticker