cherie_2185 2/22/13
fmw0526 2/22/13
Linds619 2/22/13
meechellebelle 2/22/13
Optimus+Prime 2/22/13
PginSA 2/22/13
phydwyfe2013 2/22/13
rockstarpups 2/24/13

Good morning everyone!  How are you today?  I hope everyone had a good week!

If you are new to the check-in please post your EDD. If you have been a part of this check-in, but your due date and ticker day change, just let me know.  

To the ladies who joined us in the past week, welcome!  And T&P to the ladies who have had to leave us this week.  

How many weeks are you today?:

What size/fruit is your baby today?:

Cravings:

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?:

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)?

Have a great week! 

Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."

imageView Full Size Image
Jack 04/29/10 dairy peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"

Re: ~*~*Friday Ticker Change Check-in*~*~

• How many weeks are you today?:  12

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  Baby is the size of a plum!  Mmmm....plums....

Cravings:  Fruit, fruit and more fruit.  I love peach/nectarine season!  Mostly still having aversions, though.

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?:  My NT scan is this morning at 9:00!  Eek!!

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)?  I just finished Unbroken: A WWII story.  Ohmygosh it was intense.  Seriously good, though.  I definitely want my children to read it when they are in high school bc it paints a side of WWII that schools don't really teach.  I'm planning on reading something a bit lighter next, probably the new Sophie Kinsella.  
    Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."

imageView Full Size Image
    Jack 04/29/10 dairy peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
    Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
    Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"

• Love seeing the new ticker! I ate half a loaf of rye toast with Tabasco earlier. Hello, strange new body.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Home in the bush.
  • Please add me to the check-in: EDD 2/15

How many weeks are you today?: 10

What size/fruit is your baby today?: prune

Cravings:  strawberries and nectarines

Any milestones or appointments coming up? Anything you would like T&P for?:  nope but thanks for the last appt!!  it worked!!

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)?  reading the Games of Thrones series

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks are you today?: 11
    What size/fruit is your baby today?: a lime finally! That prune was the worst...no offense to all you new prunes this week 
    Cravings: still carbs but much better 
    Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: NT scan is Wed 7/25
    GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? Storm of Swords - it's the 3rd book in the Game of Thrones series. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image SuzanneMommy:

Please add me to the check-in: EDD 2/15

What size/fruit is your baby today?: prune

Cravings:  strawberries and nectarines

Any milestones or appointments coming up? Anything you would like T&P for?:  nope but thanks for the last appt!!  it worked!!

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)?  reading the Games of Thrones series

Which book are you on? 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How many weeks are you today?:  10

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  prune

Cravings:  mostly cheese, fruits and sour things like lemonade.  Luckily my salt cravings seem to be going away :-)

Any milestones or appointments coming up? Anything you would like T&P for?:   Yes please!  On the 25th I have my first appt with my midwife, and she will look for a heartbeat with the doppler.  It will have been 4 weeks since finding the heartbeat on ultrasound, and I'm very nervous and praying that baby is doing well!!!

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)?  I am reading "The Boelyn Inheritence" for the second time....those books never get old to me!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers  image

• How many weeks are you today?: 10

What size/fruit is your baby today?: a little prune

Cravings: bagels and cream cheese and lemonheads.

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: One of my best girlfriends is going through a divorce and I just pray that she will keep her head held high and realize that although things are difficult right now, she will prevail. 

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? My fun reading is on hold due to summer classes.  I do have time to catch a few shows and I'm loving Dance Moms. :)

TTC #1 since April 2011

BFP #1: June 7, 2012 -- EDD 2/15/13 -- MMC 8/13/12 (stopped growing at 11w) -- D&C 8/17/12

BFP #2: November 10, 2012 -- EDD 7/22/13 -- Hudson Reid

• How many weeks are you today?: 12!

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Plum.

Cravings: I always seem to want to eat whatever my ticker is. I think they made it fruit on purpose.

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: Just a check-up appointment next week. I'm hoping we get to at least hear the heartbeat again though!

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? The Blade Itself, first book in the First Law trilogy.

I also love that you girls are reading A Song of Ice and Fire series! I've loved those forever. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • tdmd09tdmd09
    Eighth Anniversary 250 Answers 1000 Comments Combo Breaker

DC - my EDD got bumped up a day to 2/7, so I'm a Thursday lady now. Sorry!

Congrats on all the new weeks, everyone! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!

• How many weeks are you today?: 9

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Olive 

Cravings: Carbs: I just had a bagel with peanut butter but I also enjoy bagels with melted cheese, pizza and I've had a serious craving for grilled cheese. 

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?:  We met with our midwifery team yesterday and after a few q and a's, DH is totally on board (we agreed to go under their care immediately) and he's kinda super stoked for the idea that I could do a water birth (they're the only practice who have privileges at a hospital equipped for a water birth). He's also coming around to be more supportive of my want for a natural birth and we spoke last night about what classes to take so that we have the resources needed for that. They didn't try the doppler, but we also ran out of time. Maybe next week?! We booked our NT scan for August 7th (yay!) and then we'll tell the parents.

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? I recently read the Night Circus, which was excellent. Otherwise, I haven't really had time to read for pleasure, I'm mainly working on my thesis. 

TTC 1: Off BCP late October 2011. BFP #1 Jan 2, 2012; EDD September 5, 2012; m/c Jan 12, 2012. BFP #2 June 14, 2012; EDD February 22, 2013.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
    My super all about me birth story:
    Then: Fraternal twins born at 26 weeks in 1983. Me: 640 grams. Brother: 840 grams. Family kept watch in the NICU for 5 months before being allowed to go home. On oxygen for a year and a half after being released.
    Now: Me: PhD student and married. Brother: Lawyer and married.
    Dad's wedding speech: Thank you to all the family who stood watch and prayed for our children's survival. Well now the little scrawny chicken is married. Who would've thought? (Thanks dad for making me laugh and cry at the same time).
    My BFP Chart
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi DC2London - my due date changed at my last ob appointment so you can take me off the list for a Friday ticker change.  I change on Mondays now.  

Thanks for all your help keeping the board organized! 

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • How many weeks are you today?: 11 weeks!

What size/fruit is your baby today?: A lime
    Cravings: Baked goods.  Blueberry muffins!!!

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: I have my 12 week OB visit and NT scan next week.  Would love some positive thoughts for both.

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? DH and I are marathoning Breaking Bad right now, and we are OBSESSED.  I don't know how we didn't watch this before....

I am also a HUGE Song of Ice and Fire fan!  I'm so jealous of y'all reading through it the first time --- a Storm of Swords is epic!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
            Cole Henry             Quinn
  • jely26jely26
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Comments Combo Breaker

What size/fruit is your baby today?: A prune, I think

Cravings: Oddly, yesterday I had no hunger pangs and no cravings suddely. So far today only a little. I'm worried! But of course I am worried about EVERYTHING. Ordinarily I've been craving fruit a lot and icecream. So I've been trying to eat fruits instead of icecream!

Any milestones or appointments coming up? Anything you would like T&P for?: I'd love T&P that things are just going okay in there. We heard a good strong heartbeat and 8.5 weeks, so I should probably relax, but I just can't. I've been keeping all of us February moms in my thoughts and hoping that everyone's doing great!

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? This is crazy "behind the times" but I am reading the 6th book of Harry Potter. I never made it past book five when they first came out and have somehow managed to keep all my friends from revealing the plot twists yet to come.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DC2London... Good luck today on your appt! 

How many weeks are you today?: 9 (Our little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood!)

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Grape or Green Olive - But I prefer grapes so I will stick with a Grape this week.

Cravings: Fruits!!! I just want to eat fruits!!!

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: First OBGYN appt on Tuesday 7/24

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? Just finished Belly Laughs... all the reading I'm doing these days is baby related.

• How many weeks are you today?: 12 weeks
    What size/fruit is your baby today?:  a Plum
    Cravings: nothing special right now
    Any milestones or appointments coming up? NT Acan is next Tuesday.  Anything you would like T&P for?: good results from scan
    GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? Just finished Lucky One yesterday. It was a good book! I'm think I'm going to read Defending Jacob next. It looks interesting!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • djhardjhar
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm not on the list, but my ticker changes today and I'm due 2/8/2013. :) 

How many weeks are you today?: 11!

What size/fruit is your baby today?: The size of a lime!

Cravings: This week, pretty much nothing.  I'm super, super sick all of the sudden. 

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: Nothing significant. :)

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? I just finished "Crossed" this morning (it's the sequel to Matched, which is dystopian fiction). I also just started Sisterhood Everlasting. I'm also in the middle of Lies Across America (I never read just one book at a time!)

Jeremiah - born 1/12/2013

Blog

BabyFruit Ticker

• How many weeks are you today?:  12 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  plum

Cravings:  None really

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?:  Nothing until August now at 16 weeks!

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)?   The last books I read were of course, 50 Shades of Grey.  Waiting on a couple books from the library for book club.  I have been so tired that I haven't needed to read before bed.
  • How many weeks are you today?: 12

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Plum.

Cravings: Chocolate Milk and Graham Crackers

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: No more appointments til August: we had an appointment yesterday and got to see our little gummy bear again. My husband and I work at the same place and plan on telling our co-workers at the Monday Morning Meeting. We're getting anxious to tell everyone!
    GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? I recently finished reading the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy (amazing!!)

BabyFruit Ticker  
  •  I feel like a parrot for many of my answers :-)

How many weeks are you today?: 12

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Plum

Cravings: Pretty much anything I see looks good. Fruit especially. And anything with melted cheese on it.

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: Had my NT scan yesterday, and so far, so good. Appointments in August to start to watch my cervical length.

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? I'm nearing the end of Game of Thrones. :-) Really great so far, and I just picked up the DVDs so my husband and I are going to watch them when we both finish the book. I need HBO!
    My silly Lily is almost 4. BabyFruit Ticker
  • How many weeks are you today?: 11

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Lime

Cravings: Peaches!

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: Not baby related, but my boss is in the hospital with a pulmonary embolism, so T&P for him!

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? I'm on the 2nd Fifty Shades book right now, and I love it. I thought I wouldn't, but I do.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married the love of my life July 2010! TTC since Dec 2011.
    BFP #1: 1/20/12; missed m/c 2/17/12; d&c 3/2/12
    BFP #2: 6/1/12; EDD 2/12/13, DD born 1/5/13 at 34w 5d!
  • How many weeks are you today?: 9 weeks!

What size/fruit is your baby today?: A green olive  :) 

Cravings: fruit! blue berries, fresh apricots, and watermelon mostly

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: Still waiting on my first appt, on July 25th! T&P  a healthy happy little bean in there. 

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? ugh Coast Guard policy manuals to prepare to test for advancement. Other than that Ina May Gaskin's book on childbirth.

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • How many weeks are you today?: 9 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?: an olive

Cravings: none - I have no appettite

Any milestones or appointments coming up? Anything you would like T&P for?: I woke up yesterday excited that I was further along in this pregnancy than my last, and then come 11 am I stood up and felt a gush of blood running down my leg.  Turns out the small SCH my RE had seen let loose a pocket of blood, so I'm on pelvic rest indefinetly and told to take it really, really easy.  She said it should resolve itself, but I need to not be doing anything crazy.  I'd love T&P's that this SCH heals up and the bleeding stops soon.

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? A book on puppy training, because we got a puppy last Friday
    Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    image image image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

Cravings: Pizza sauce and cookies (not together!)

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: I lost my first pregnancy between 12 and 13 weeks, so the next couple of weeks are scary for me.

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? I need a new book. I'm thinking of either getting Odd Thomas Apocalypse or the newest Sookie Stackhouse book. I just have a hard time buying for myself. My TV obsession earlier this week was Pretty Little Liars. I was glad when I got caught up. I was staying up way too late!
    image image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

What size/fruit is your baby today?: plum

Cravings: none this week. I take that back going to my home town and demand we eat at A & W and Friendly's. Two things I can't get in NC

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: Had my 1st trimester screening this week and everything looks good, next appointment isn't till August 14.  Need T & P because I'm driving about 12 hours (with a 6 year old) to visit my grandparents.

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? "Clash of Kings" hopefully will start the third book "A Storm of Swords this week

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• How many weeks are you today?: 9

What size/fruit is your baby today?: an olive

Cravings: nothing really. I am just happy if something doesnt sounds gross.

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: We have an u/s appt on Monday. I am getting really nervous for the next two weeks as it is leading up to when we lost the baby last time. I know there isnt anything I can do about it, but I just worry a lot.

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? Currently reading lame textbooks for a grad class... but I cant wait for the Bachelorette finale this weekend. Also, DH and I have been watching How I Met Your Mother on netflix and love it.

ETA: To the ladies reading Fifty Shades, once youre done you should start Bare to You, it's similiar. It's the last book I read before my summer class started. The only major downer is that it is one book and the sequel doesnt come out until later this year.

He's my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping.

<a href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view
  • How many weeks are you today?: 12 weeks-- cannot BELIEVE I'm 12 weeks!!

What size/fruit is your baby today?:  a Plum

Cravings: This morning it was cheese grits, so that's what I had. I've had a pretty bad aversion to meat for the past 2 or 3 weeks, so I'm eating boca burgers and morningstar farms...and seafood. So that's fine.

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?:
    NT scan is Wednesday of this week--SO ready for it to be here and get good news (and see the baby, because from what I can tell from other people's scans, it will actually look like a real baby!!!) :-)

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? I'm reading The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy right now....after that, I've bought some books for my kindle on the first year, breastfeeding etc. I know I have to read them now because once LO gets here that "free time" will be out the window!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • How many weeks are you today?: 12, finally!

Cravings: Carrots, Lucky Charms

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: Just decided last night that we're going to do a NT Screening, hoping we can get an appointment to do it before it's too late!

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)? I'm just finishing re-reading The Great Gatsby. Haven't read it since high school and I wanted to read again before the movie comes out in December.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

• How many weeks are you today?: 10

What size/fruit is your baby today?: prune?

Cravings: grapefruit with greek yoghurt

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: nope, just looking forward to our guests leaving tomorrow so we can finally have some peace before the nest lot arrive. Oh and am soooo over this cold/cough - I better go soon! GRRR!!!!

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)?

Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afghanistan and Bin Laden by Steve Coll

just finished it on my Kindle - recommend it Big Smile

• Hi!! I'm a newbie and a new mom to be! So very excited.  :))

How many weeks are you today?: 10 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?: A Prune!

Cravings: None

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?:  I have my 2nd appointment next Wednesday, June 25th.

GTKY: What are you reading right now (or, if you aren't much of a reader, what is your current tv obsession)?  What to expect when you're expecting.
  • How many weeks are you today?: 9 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Olive - yuck haha Can I say large raspberry instead?

Cravings: No cravings really. Food disgusts me lol Althought pears stayed down today!

Any milestones or appointments coming up? First appointment next week 

watching Grey's Anatomy all the time on Netflix!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker