Baby Names

sibset and middle name question

The first 3 kids are Alex, Eloise, and Samuel.

At the moment I'm leaning towards Helen, but it's still a pretty long list with: Zoe, Adelia, Dahlia, Miriam, Willow, and Zinnia on the list still. Thoughts on any of those names and how they go with the sibling names? Feel free to make other suggestions.

Second question is middle names - I won't embarrass Alex by sharing his middle name (family name, but really dorky, he hates it and I don't blame him). But he's 17 and his middle name is rarely used. For the little ones we tend to use first and middle names when they are in trouble, so they get thrown around a lot more. Eloise Jane and Samuel James. I swear when we picked them I gave no thought to how similar they sound, but now they think they have the same middle name "Janes" and tend to call people that when they are mad "Mama Janes, I mad at you!" type stuff. So I started thinking of trying to find another similar name, but an drawing a blank. So any suggestions for middle names?

Oh, and our last name sounds something like Cross, just to toss that out there.

The former jen5/03.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: sibset and middle name question

• I am kinda digging Miriam Helene or Miriam Diane. I like Miriam out of all of your names. The rest are a little too flowery. Also, I think it goes best with your DD and siblings. All classic names. Zoe is a little too modern for the list.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I LOVE Dahlia.  Alex, Eloise, Samuel, and Dahlia  (cute!)

I also really like Zinnia. 

Helen is nice and so is Adelia.

Miriam and Willow I don't care for much.

I really dislike Zoe, although I am not entirely sure why. I have just never really cared for the sound. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I like Zoe best!

Helen is so pretty, but it sounds a little rhymey with Eloise to me 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"